Game Camara Thread

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
OK, I have an angled grip and not a QD on my handguard, guess I need to get one.
You can have both. Here's the QD attachment I have on my *** carbine... mounts to the pic rail. Since I have the railed gas block on mine... I put it on there.

http://vikingtactics.com/rifleacc_lpsm.html

vtac-lpsm_rifles.jpg

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good idea, will have to get me one of those and try it out!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A few pics after 30" of rain and no bait but what was in the feeders

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I think TXLAWMAN wanted to go out there, maybe one day I can talk him into a road trip. He is the type of guy that makes a road trip interesting.

I am going to make the trip someday. Once the wife is healed up! But I'll probably fly. Wife can hit the beach while we hit the hogs!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah that is always a good plan! That light on the night pic is one of my solar powered motion lights facing away from the shooting tower, will that mess up NV or Thermal, they do have an off switch

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It won't mess up thermal but I'm sure facing it would not be good for NV.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have several and they all face the feeders pointing away from the shooting towers but like I said they can be shut off. Now for thermal i have a multitude of places to visit to get the hogs where they rest and stay away from people.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Since we are not into eradication but hunt for meat my finger always itches, never get to shoot enough!

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yep he is young. I hope no one shoots him and he makes it at least two more years. Here is one that one of the guys on my lease shot last year. Most of the land around us is free range. We do have one high fence place just west of us. We get pictures of ear tagged does all the time.image.jpg

Vern1

Pettytown, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
In an effort to turn this thread back into a game cam thread, I present two pair of twins and their Mom.
There are at least 5 sets of twins here this year and in spite of the severe drought, they seem to be doing just fine...
twinsx2.jpg

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Very nice to see twins, thanks for sharing that Vern! We see twins once or twice a year, but the yotes tend to get one of then pritty quick. One dow has a hard time keeping 2 alive.

Colby

Central Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Young potential. Still carries that dang no brow tine trait we have around here.
null-41.jpg

We did see a big mature buck the other night doing spot light surveys. Need to get a camera up over there

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
ok your guess is as good as mine....... im thinking ghost deer

SUN0003.JPG

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I downloaded these the other day and thought they were cool. These are two shots from the sequence. Notice the owl on the tree in the upper left. Notice the little 'coons. A few minutes later, the owl was ready for dinner. You can see the 'coon tail sticking out as the owl pounces on the 'coon.
IMAG6998.JPG IMAG6999.JPG

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Cool pics, 1 less corn robber!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Here's a couple good ones. I crashed my computer so lost over 2000 pics. Had to start over. staples 193.jpgstaples 193.jpg staples 193.jpgCdy00013.JPG