Game Camara Thread

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Hows about a thread of game camra pictures? Any of the funny, interesting, or questionable.
Ill start it off
Largest boar seen here in years, dad shot the speckled sow last week, she was 183lbs. We are guessing that boar is 390-415lbs. He has been seen twice, but no one has had a chance to shoot at him.

PICT0030_zpsa7f3a483.jpg

Little cat:
735612_455359804529918_1474428872_o_zps090b7fdf.jpg

BIG GAWDDAMN CAT:
Biggato2.jpg

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great Cat, supposedly have panthers here, never see one and the FL FWC says there are none...but there are!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Love the cat pic! Is that California? And yes Frank they say we don't have panthers either. But I've had sighting reports from to many reputable people.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Here is a buck from one of my game cams last year. Watched him opening day but let him make it. As far as I know he survived the season. If he shows up this year I will take him.

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Ya those are California cats, the small one is less than 100yds from my bedroom, the bigger one is on a lease about a mile from the house.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
There is a big cat around my lease somewhere. No cam pics yet, but I have seen it's tracks around my stand. Hopefully this year is my year to get my first cat.

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Awesome Buck Tex! Our blacktails out here are just oversized jackalop.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I saw a big cat stalking the same sounder of hogs I was stalking last year. It was a low to no moon night and I could not tell what it was even with the pvs-14. When I hit it with the IR light, figured out it was a cat it was to late.

They can disappear in a open field. Now that I have thermal maybe Ill spot one before it spots me. Then Ill have a high dollar taxidermy bill!

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Not a game camara pic, but proof that these cats are trophy hunters. Found this fresh kill near a road, I had been down that road the night before, neck was broke and blood going up in a tree where the cat pulled this 120+/-lbs buck up into a tree to feed. He didnt get far enough up into the tree though and the yotes pulled it back down and cleaned it all up.

2012-09-01_10-49-10_641.jpg

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's about the only thing that gives me chills while out hunting alone at night. Those ninja like cats.

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Oh those cats are spooky sneaky! I get the heebee jeebees every so often, get real paranoid for a while, then it all fades. I almost always find a kill or some fresh tracts where the cat was over looking where I was at when I got the chills, sometimes less then 50yds from where I was fixing fence or cleaning out a water trough.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
More than once, I've back tracked to the truck, only to find FRESH (BIG) cat prints inside my initial boot prints !!! I hate when that happens... since I'm just the opposite, I don't "pucker"... I get that urge to purge. LOL

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
He needs killin' !!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Otay, I'll sleep more gooder tonight.