Firearms picture thread.

Froggerzack

Diana, TX (East TX)
IMG_20130716_203929_130_zpsd994f1a5.jpg

New lower and furniture on my 6.8 (top gun) and the trigger job is Nice!

Can't wait to shoot a pig!

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I can't wait to finish my next 6.8

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I wanted to tease a bit but my FN FNX-45 Tactical shipped today!! Pairing it with a Octane 45 suppressor(be here any day) and Crimson Trace IR laser pointer for a little up close NV pig hunt'n this year. Pics soon as I get it!
Came in today!! Didn't get to shoot it but will have time at the end of the week. Got the Crimson Trace Railmaster IR mounted and waiting for the suppressor to get here.
DSC01152_zps8413a157.jpg

DSC01151_zpsbc942a7d.jpg

Arnold Galvan

Mckinney, Texas
Came in today!! Didn't get to shoot it but will have time at the end of the week. Got the Crimson Trace Railmaster IR mounted and waiting for the suppressor to get here.
DSC01152_zps8413a157.jpg

DSC01151_zpsbc942a7d.jpg

Let me know how it shoots, my son has been wanting to buy one but I haven't found a place to test one out yet.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
My new 6.8 rifle is coming together. Stock got here today

image.jpg

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
DSC01152_zps8413a157.jpg

DSC01151_zpsbc942a7d.jpg
I was able to make it to the range this weekend but only got to shoot it at 7 yards due to range being so busy. I like this pistol even more now!! I shot 1 mag with each of the back straps to figure out which one I liked best. Took very little time to adjust to it but once I did it was shooting 1-1.5" groups of 15 rds. I really like the fit and function of this pistol, and it is accurate. Didn't know how I'd like the raised suppressor sights but it didn't bother me and they get on target fast. All the ambi controls were easy to work except the slide release was a little small and stiff. Other than that no complaints at all. Weight is not bad at all which I figured it would be being that it holds 15+1. 300 rds of 230 gr target and not one feeding or ejection problem. Great job FN

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
getting more parts in. still waiting on my bolt and forearm.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Parts keep slowly coming in

image.jpg

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Too many projects all at once. Just got done opening up the ejection port so it will work for the new socom build. Now I need to clean it up and cerakote it. Haven't picked a color yet but I have time to figure it out

image.jpg

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
image.jpg Another one added to the safe. Just waiting for a muzzle brake, not sure which one I want.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am not sure yet. I got the mount in a trade and its a 30mm so if I stick with it I'm limited

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I think this rifle is going to be my 100 to 200 yard rifle so what are good optic suggestions?