Pulsar Core RXQ30V

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks nice, can you give us some video thru it with a phone? Thank for joining it is always nice to have a Company Rep on the board...

Kevo

Thanks, @FrankT ! I think I can come up with some from one of my guys that borrowed a prototype. I'll ask him for it. I know I've seen short clips or at least stills through the device. When I saw this thread I went to look for them but came up empty. I'll reach out to him and see what I get. Thanks for the great welcome!

mdmorrow

Night Vision Outfitters
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We had the FXQ50 clip on out with us the other night (same housing and sensor and all but in a 50mm clip on) and it worked great. Had it in front of a 1-6 ffp scope. I didn't shoot a hog with it but did ring some steel. Real impressed with the new core line. The trail has kinda stolen its thunder but I feel like when they start hitting the streets that the RXQ30V will be probably the best seller in the line. Wouldn't surprise me anyway. I did order a Trail XP50 for myself though.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Anyone have an idea now about pricing on the 50s in the 640 model scope?? and when they might be out now? BANG BANG!!

darrohn801

LSB Member
Hi there. I work at Pulsar and really appreciated reading through this thread. Thanks a ton for the kind words about our customer service. We truly try hard to take care of people. We also believe in the Golden Rule. I do love our thermals and have used them pretty extensively. I've killed with the RXQ30, my furthest at 270 yards. For a sub $2k thermal is pretty amazing! Runs on a 384 Core with a 640x480 AMOLED display. Yes, it is "white hot" on a green color mode. It's exceptionally easier on the eyes. I'd honestly like to see that color mode option on our 640 core higher-end thermals. I liked it that much. The green also did not seem to inhibit my natural night vision as much as using the grayscale white hot and black hot modes I'm used to. While there is no recording capability, it's truly great thermal. Of course, again, I work here so you just might have to line up behind one to agree with my .02. Hope my info helps someone. I've attached photos of the CORE RXQ30 on my Sharps Rifle Company .25-45 AR15. View attachment 4951 View attachment 4952 View attachment 4953

To clarify does it only have the "green" mode or can you do white hot or black hot with it as well?

Kevo

@darrohn801 - The while the only primary color mode is a nice, easy-on-the-eyes emerald green, it is white hot. When you look through it, as you get away to cooler temps, it seems to go from white to yellow to green. Hope that helps.

Kevo

The Trails have begun trickling out now. Your friendly dealer may have a couple now. Problem is there are a lot of pre-orders from our dealers and a lot of those pre-orders are already sold to their customers.

LSB Active Member
Kevo thanks for your insight. I know this might be stretching it, but in your sphere of influence do you know of anyone in the Tampa, FL area who might have one of these? I think the RXQ might be the ticket for me and I'd love to be able to raise it up to my eye for 30 seconds. If not no worries just figured I may as well ask never know. Thanks

LSB Active Member
Wow thank you! Incidentally.....Permit and Tarpon bite is already red hot. Snook/Red bite has been on for a month. Bait the thickest I've seen it in 7 years since the freeze of 2010

mdmorrow

Night Vision Outfitters
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wow thank you! Incidentally.....Permit and Tarpon bite is already red hot. Snook/Red bite has been on for a month. Bait the thickest I've seen it in 7 years since the freeze of 2010
That's awesome. Great to hear. Our place is close to Howard park and backs up to the flats. Harbour Watch is the community. The fishing around there is awesome. Usually run out to the backside of Anclote.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Send us the keys to the home and boat, we will let you know how it all is!

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks, @FrankT ! I think I can come up with some from one of my guys that borrowed a prototype. I'll ask him for it. I know I've seen short clips or at least stills through the device. When I saw this thread I went to look for them but came up empty. I'll reach out to him and see what I get. Thanks for the great welcome!
If you had let the right guy borrow it you would have plenty of video. ;)