Pulsar Core RXQ30V

Pyrofan

I will say having had the RXQ since early June I'm thrilled with the performance. Video wasn't on my list of needs so it was an easy choice when paired with the Pulsar rep for customer service which can and does happen with electronics at least in my experience. Everyone has to boil down their wants and needs. I had to get on top of the hog problem b/c they destroyed our deer season last year and I was the only one willing to go out and try to get rid of some b/c trapping isn't enough. I dumped a 308 bolt to bridge the gap in $ I didn't want to part with. Maybe sell some unused optics? Rifle? Once I went to the 308AR a bolt gun became useless to me.
Yea I agree. If I got paid for hunts, maybe. Unfortunately, I dont have any spare guns or optics and the money I could make for that would need to go towards college. Even $1300/1400 would be a stretch. Wish some reviewer had one just laying around that they could just part ways with.

LSB Active Member
Oh wow had no idea college was in the mix. Heck I couldn't even afford a box of ammo in college I was mowing at the golf course all summer and Ryans Family Steakhouse during the year. Good luck. I'm starting to laugh out loud thinking about those days.....the house I lived in my senior year was condemned when we moved out not b/c of us it was a crap hole when we got the keys. Came back for a football game few years later and had a Checkers sitting on the premises! Have fun at school the best time of your life!

Last edited:

Pyrofan

Oh wow had no idea college was in the mix. Heck I couldn't even afford a box of ammo in college I was mowing at the golf course all summer and Ryans Family Steakhouse during the year. Good luck. I'm starting to laugh out loud thinking about those days.....the house I lived in my senior year was condemned when we moved out not b/c of us it was a crap hole when we got the keys. Came back for a football game few years later and had a Checkers sitting on the premises! Have fun at school the best time of your life!
Yea college can be a real stinger on the pocket book. I may just have to wait and continue to use my night vision to hunt until then.

LSB Active Member
You are only ~ $500 off.....you could maybe see where you can make some concessions in your discretionary spending the next few months I bet you can come up with $500. I'm assuming you are a high school aged guy? Can you pick up some more hours at work b/f summer is over?

Pyrofan

You are only ~ $500 off.....you could maybe see where you can make some concessions in your discretionary spending the next few months I bet you can come up with $500. I'm assuming you are a high school aged guy? Can you pick up some more hours at work b/f summer is over?
Little older than highschool aged. I actually started a business that I run so requesting more hours would be an interesting conversation...with myself. Ill just save up and see if one pops up used in the coming months.