Pulsar Core RXQ30V

LSB Active Member
^^^ you can go scout me out some new tarpon holes! That saltwater fly fishing is some addictive stuff.

I was reading the manual for the RXQ and dang as long as the view is good enough through htis I don't need anything more. Can hardly wait until these start to ship!

LSB Active Member
From what I understand it can run off a generic usb battery pack like an Anker you can get on Amazon. I don't have that 100% yet but supposedly it comes with the cable to usb power.
thanks. I asked you that question too soon b/f I got to the end of the manual sorry. Says it can take the EPS3 or 5 batt pack.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The only thing I see bad about this or actually most Pulsars is NO video out or card slot for recording even on those with an internal recorder...a huge miss for them even if it is for your own enjoyment. I will take the lesser ATN line with a recorder as much as I hate ATN as a company.

mdmorrow

Night Vision Outfitters
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
thanks. I asked you that question too soon b/f I got to the end of the manual sorry. Says it can take the EPS3 or 5 batt pack.

I wouldn't take that to the bank just yet. I've got some literature that shows its not compatible wit those. I'll see what I can find out.

LSB Active Member
I wouldn't take that to the bank just yet. I've got some literature that shows its not compatible wit those. I'll see what I can find out.

It's not that big of a deal to me b/c CR123's are so inexpensive....at most I do 2 sets in a long hunt. Plus I'm not banging on the battery for video demands etc.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
^^The RXQ30V doesn't have video out at all.

I know, that is what I said, neither do the Trails, that is why I said it was the only bad about the Pulsars I could find.

Bakester

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It's not that big of a deal to me b/c CR123's are so inexpensive....at most I do 2 sets in a long hunt. Plus I'm not banging on the battery for video demands etc.

I guess "inexpensive" is relative but where are you finding cheap CR123's? Best I can find is about $2.50 each which works out to $15 a night for me. Thanks.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have always found energizer to be a better battery..read the reviews on the Titaniums on Amazon

LSB Active Member
I guess "inexpensive" is relative but where are you finding cheap CR123's? Best I can find is about $2.50 each which works out to $15 a night for me. Thanks.

mama gets them from some interwebs camera warehouse she is a picture photog geek will find out where later but she did say they were a buck a piece in bulk

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I get mine on the ebay. Last time was 25 for 30 dollars. BATTERY BATTERY!!

Hunting Hawaii

Hi Everyone, I'm a new member here and I just got a RXQ30V. So far I'm pretty impressed with the scope. Unfortunately it doesnt take any external power supply (as per Pulsar) which is a bummer cause that is advertised on their website. After talking with them it seems that some of the specs on the website is incorrect. Feel free to message me or ask questions here