Humor for the day!

Pork Popper

LSB Member
In the old west there was a young pup wanted to be a Gunslinger. He was a pretty good shot, and fairly fast. But he knew he needed an edge. He went to the local Saloon where an old guy with an excellent reputation from the past was hanging out. First tip the old guy gave him was to wear his holster low. "That way you don't have to lift your arm to draw." Just like that, the young man draws and shoots the bow tie off the piano player. The old man approved of the young mans performance, but young man still wanted to know another tip. Old man says "cut a notch in your holster so your trigger finger is on the trigger when you draw". Young man draws and shoots the cuff links off of the piano player.

Asks the old man for another tip, and the old man says "see that grease barrel over there"? Young mans says "Yep". Old man says "go over there and coat your gun with the grease". Young man thinks that will help so is putting some on the gun here and there. Old man says " put lots on, and on the grips too". Young man can't see the sense in that, so asks why. Old man says "so when Wyatt Earp gets done playing the piano and shoves the gun up your .... , it will go in easier!

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Oh...I didn't get it.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
How to know when a SLOOOOOW Cold Reptile is working on thawing out

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
'Nuff said...
Bees.jpg

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
An old farmer went to town to see a movie. The ticket girl said, "Sir, what is that on your shoulder?"

The old farmer said, "That is my pet rooster, Chuckie. Wherever I go, Chuckie goes."

"I'm sorry, Sir," said the ticket girl, "We can't allow animals in the theater. Not even a pet chicken."

The old farmer went around the corner and stuffed the chicken down his pants. He returned to the booth, bought a ticket and entered the theater. He sat down next to two old emergency room nurses named Mildred and Marge.

The movie started and the chicken began to squirm. The old farmer un-zipped his pants so Chuckie could stick his head out and watch the movie.

"Marge," whispered Mildred.

"What?" said Marge.

"I think the guy next to me is a pervert."

"What makes you think so?" asked Marge.

"He unzipped his pants and he has his thing out," whispered Mildred.

"Well, don't worry about it," said Marge, "At our age it isn't anything we haven't seen before."

"Yes," said Mildred, "But this one's eating my popcorn!"

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The 2nd and 3rd I can vouch first hand for. Bumblebees swarmed me after unknowingly mowed over their nest. That was a painful experience. But I think the yellow jackets have got to be even worse. They're faster and far more aggressive. Their colonies are usually made up of thousands.
I got stung twice now by those Red Wasps we have, once in the thigh and it hurt bad but a few weeks ago clearing brush got whacked in the cheek, felt like getting hit with a 2x4, those things are as nasty as they come and sting and throb for a long time. This is a picture of one killing and dragging ofwasp-tarantula1.jpg f a tarantula.