Humor for the day!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
True story about California.....
I had gold claims in the desert of California on BLM land, this land is for the American people to use and gold mining is one of those uses.
First thing we had to do was to dig a trench around the entire property 6" deep and 12" wide and the install metal femce in the trench and 18" high and bury it. This was to supposedly prevent the desert tortoise from getting in our mining claim and get kilted somehow....seeing how it is illegal to pick one up and remove it from the property. Well. these stupid little turtles spend 90% of their life underground buried and come out only to mate or whatever turtles do....or tortoises...sounds more endangered if you call them tortoises. But we couldn't use heavy equipment to dig the trench or you might squish a tortoise in the process, so they want us to dig a trench by hand....long story short...it costs so much to prepare your sight just to see if you were going to get gold or not that they would inspect it and always find something wrong. THEN...they said we had to pay a ground squirrel tax of up to $2000 per acre according to how many ground squirrels THEIR people trapped on our claim. I asked what do you do with this tax...remove the squirrels? No. We just tax you according to how many squirrels are bothered by you. Needless to say we had gopher poison and they never found ground squirrels on our plots...and we convinced them to let us put up plastic turtle fence because of cost..the turtles we found actually go wherever they want and bust right through the turtle fence. While they are building all these wind farms and solar fields all around us and guys are running over turtles like bugs. Kalifornication.

chthump

LSB Member
True story about California.....
I had gold claims in the desert of California on BLM land, this land is for the American people to use and gold mining is one of those uses.
First thing we had to do was to dig a trench around the entire property 6" deep and 12" wide and the install metal femce in the trench and 18" high and bury it. This was to supposedly prevent the desert tortoise from getting in our mining claim and get kilted somehow....seeing how it is illegal to pick one up and remove it from the property. Well. these stupid little turtles spend 90% of their life underground buried and come out only to mate or whatever turtles do....or tortoises...sounds more endangered if you call them tortoises. But we couldn't use heavy equipment to dig the trench or you might squish a tortoise in the process, so they want us to dig a trench by hand....long story short...it costs so much to prepare your sight just to see if you were going to get gold or not that they would inspect it and always find something wrong. THEN...they said we had to pay a ground squirrel tax of up to $2000 per acre according to how many ground squirrels THEIR people trapped on our claim. I asked what do you do with this tax...remove the squirrels? No. We just tax you according to how many squirrels are bothered by you. Needless to say we had gopher poison and they never found ground squirrels on our plots...and we convinced them to let us put up plastic turtle fence because of cost..the turtles we found actually go wherever they want and bust right through the turtle fence. While they are building all these wind farms and solar fields all around us and guys are running over turtles like bugs. Kalifornication.

I agree with George Carlin, the planets going to be fine. We're always trying to save something and we can't even take of ourselves

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Everybody was... Kung Fu Fighting...

A0lCG9r.gif

(Psst... DJones... a new training routine for dealing with missed/charging hogs)

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-13_14-51-3.png
    upload_2017-3-13_14-51-3.png
    182.4 KB · Views: 2

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Complete with a prolapsed butt !!! :eek:

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
She's a winner after all... :rolleyes:

Hillary_zpswlanjqje.jpg

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hmmm... released late on 03/31? Happy April Fools' Day to you too.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Little Johnny watched his Daddy's' new car pass by the school playground and go into the woods. Curious, he followed the car and saw Daddy and Aunt Jane in a passionate embrace.

Little Johnny found this so exciting that he could hardly contain himself as he ran home and started to tell his mother. "Mom, I was at the playground and I saw Daddy's car go into the woods with Aunt Jane. I went back to look and he was giving Aunt Jane a big kiss, and then he helped her take off her shirt. Then Aunt Jane helped Daddy take his pants off, then Aunt Jane....."

At this point Mommy cut him off and said, "Johnny , this is such an interesting story, suppose you save the rest of it for supper time. I want to see the look on Daddy's face when you tell it tonight."

At the dinner table that evening, Mommy asked little Johnny to tell his story. Johnny started his story, "I was at the playground and I saw my Daddy's car go into the woods with Aunt Jane. I went back to look and he was giving Aunt Jane a big kiss, then he helped her take off her shirt. Then Aunt Jane helped Daddy take his pants off, then Aunt Jane and Daddy started doing the same thing that Mommy and Uncle Bill used to do when Daddy was in the Army."

Mommy fainted!

Moral:

Sometimes you need to listen to the whole story before you interrupt!