Firearms picture thread.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Received a 6.8 upper from BlackStone Arms (Eric) today. Eric puts together a nice upper with attention to detail and it shows. Parts on hand Aero Upper From BlackStone Arms, Aero ambi lower, Aero ambi bolt release, Norgon ambi mag release, BadAss ambi selector switch on order in FDE, FDE Hogue buttstock ordered, FDE Troy 3 position end plate QD sling mount (end of buffer tube), 13 Inch Ghost hand Guard, NiB carrier, Vortex comp muzzle device, Raptor ambi charging handle, SD3G Geissele trigger single stage, Need to order JP Silent capture spring, Aero lower parts kit on order, FDE Ergo oversized over molded grip, and a Troy oversized trigger guard. I think that is about it???. Will get some pictures when I start getting it together. BANG BANG!!

Last edited:

Cazz

US Army Veteran, Hunting Addict
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Here's my newest toy. S&W M&P10, UTG quad rail hand guard, Mako/FAB GL Shock butt stock, 2A Armament X3 Titanium Comp/Muzzle Brake, ADM Scope mount, Leopold Mark 6 scope, AXTS Raptor Ambi Charging Handle, Ergo grip. Ready to go kill some pigs now.IMG_0263 (1).JPG

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
DSC_0021.JPG DSC_0023.JPG One thing cool about these Aero lowers is that they come already with the ambi mag release and a place for a 4/40 set screw in the back that holds in the spring and detent pin for the take down pin in the back. They also come with a tension screw but I have never used it before. Waiting on a Norgon ambi mag release and the Hogue butt stock stuff.View attachment 3337 View attachment 3338 Have the Ghost Hand Guard here also but have not put it on. Want to drill holes for brass catcher and have to pick a day my hands want to work with me instead of agin me!! This here complete upper be in the 6.8SPC from BlackStone Arms BANG BANG!!

Last edited:

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Got the hand guard on. They are a bear with hands that do not want to work for ya. Waiting on the stock from Hogue and that will be here on TuesdaySSC_0031.JPG . BANG BANG!!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
My LWRC REPR 7.62 with the Armasight Zeus Pro 100mm, Gemtech HVT (Bowers Group "Griptastic" cover) on the Lone Star Field Products SPEC-REST.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
My LWRC REPR 7.62 with the Armasight Zeus Pro 100mm, Gemtech HVT (Bowers Group "Griptastic" cover) on the Lone Star Field Products SPEC-REST.

Very. Sexy.... But What's sitting on the top front rail with the pressure switch??

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
That is one sweet set up.

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
From what I'm told the Spec Rest is the bomb.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
DONE!!!!!!!!! I like it. It is lite and done.6.8. Putting a 4x16 Primary Arms scope on it just for the range to get some bullets ran through it to break it in. Hopefully tomorrow go to the range and fire it up!! Those 4x16 scopes from Primary Arms are a dang good scope for 100 and some odd bucks (if you are young and have good eyes). They are worth the money. Looking at another thermal to put on this and found one for a heck of a price hoping it does not sell till ???? Parts are above. BANG BANG!! SSC_0041.JPG

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Nice looking! I can't wait to hear your range report on how it shoots.