Firearms picture thread.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Started my flying in the hughes 269 then a lot of time in Hueys. Now I only fly the Sikorsky S-76 and Agusta Westland AW139. The 139 is the most sophisticated and most fun aircraft I have ever flown and that is saying a lot with the love I have for the Huey.

Galveston340

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wish I was still able to fly around with a rotor on top of the aircraft! Just got a reply back from Remington and I was close on the date of manufacture. They say it was 1929. Also said they either were produced with American Walnut or imported Walnut and there was no record of any being made with Maple. Still a pretty gun I'll hang onto as they said if it hasn't been fired, or has had very little use it's one to keep.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lawman, you're going to run out of guns....

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
TLM I was so close to buying the FN to be the host for my Osprey. The only reason I did not was how it fit in my hand. When I picked up,the HK USP 45 it was the way it felt. Is that a Trijicon RMR on the FN? Now,the lever action looks awesome!
7e3f0ea6-c1c2-470a-aa02-edf6f4208a2e_zps517aa238.jpg

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
G340 that is one beautiful rifle. Congrats on a heck of a find.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
TLM I was so close to buying the FN to be the host for my Osprey. The only reason I did not was how it fit in my hand. When I picked up,the HK USP 45 it was the way it felt. Is that a Trijicon RMR on the FN? Now,the lever action looks awesome!

Yes that is the RMR06 its is awesome. Being a 1911 man the FNX45 feels very similar. Did you try the different backstraps on the fnx? I have no problems hitting steel silhouette at 100 yards with it! You can not go wrong with HK either they are fine machines!

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yes that is the RMR06 its is awesome. Being a 1911 man the FNX45 feels very similar. Did you try the different backstraps on the fnx? I have no problems hitting steel silhouette at 100 yards with it! You can not go wrong with HK either they are fine machines![/QUOTE
The FN's edges and all over makes up was not a smooth as HK. HKs edges are all rounder to the touch. I did try the different back straps. In a pistol is is all about how it feels and rifles as well. Both are shooters. Hitting steel at a 100 is way fun and puts a smile on my face! I almost like shooting steel as much as target for how close I can get the holes. I think,the Delta point and the RMR are pretty close to being as good as you can get for a pistol red dot. It took me a couple of mags to get used to,the HK trigger. It is different to my very tuned 1911 triggers. The only thing I dislike is the mag release. After all my 1911 shooting over the years it is just a little strange and had to add an extended mag release. Still the more I shoot it the better I like it especially with the Osprey.

Last edited:

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
My new LWRC Six8 A5 12.7" SBR!
Dang now I am real jealous. Sweet right there. If you like it as much as I love my POF 6.8 SBR you,are going to be very spoiled. So easy to move with and transport. In the ranges you will use perfect. Let us know the velocities you are getting compared to the 16" barrel. Please,tell LWRC they are missing the boat by not numbering the special editions.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Zeus Pro with the laser rangefinder. It displays the range on the devise and in the scopes screen in yards and meters, there is also a visible red laser for aligning with the crosshairs.

2015-11-20 10.44.26.jpg

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

rrv333

LSB Member