Firearms picture thread.

Discussion in 'Firearms; Rifle, Shotgun, Pistol, accessories.' started by LONESTARBOAR, Jul 6, 2013.

1. scrmblr1982cj8

scrmblr1982cj8 LSB Active Member LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY LoneStarBoars Supporter

Curly,

Unfortunately, I think that is a behavior that the rest of us will see throughout the country in the near future. Obama and Hillary will never let a tragedy go by without using it to help their agenda. The left wants to disarm us, and will use any event to further their cause.

Taking away guns is not the answer. The Oklahoma City bombing utilized fertilizer and killed over 160 people. The 911 terrorists used box cutters and airplanes. You can still buy fertilizer and box cutters and you can still fly on planes.

Curly Shuffle likes this.
  2. Lancer

Lancer LSB Active Member LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY SUS VENATOR CLUB LoneStarBoars Supporter

I had my new toy come in Saturday, 9mm CZ Scorpion Evo 3 PISTOL . My BIL and I ran 500 rounds thru it and it's a freaking blast. I've never been a 9 fan but hitting 6" steel.@ 50 yds with no recoil in a smooth little package for cheap $/rd is awesome! In a year or so when my SilencerCo Hybrid gets to come home it will be even funner. 20160625_134239.jpg 20160626_214113.jpg 20160626_214223.jpg

Chopperdrvr, Jake, Ratdog68 and 2 others like this.
  3. Ratdog68

Ratdog68 LSB Official Story Teller LoneStarBoars Supporter

New piglet sweeper, eh? Lookin' like too much fun.

Lancer likes this.
  4. Curly Shuffle

Curly Shuffle LSB Active Member SUS VENATOR CLUB LoneStarBoars Supporter

Getting parts together for a couple of barrels. I have a couple Carbon Fiber Hand Guards already and like them because they are very lite. But,, I came across Odin Works O2Lite MLOKs and ordered one and it just showed up. These things are a great piece of work and yes they are lite also. Easy assembly too, they come with everything you need to put it together. So,, for one build I will use the Carbon Fiber and the other the O2Lite MLOK. Pictures will be coming shortly!![​IMG] BANG BANG!!!

Ratdog68, Chopperdrvr and Lancer like this.
  5. Ratdog68

I've got a couple of AP Customs CF handguards... which ones are you using? Looking forward to seeing the Odin Works units too. If you can... let us know which is lighter (between the two)? Thanks. Compare Compare !!!!

6. Curly Shuffle

The Carbon Fiber ones are liter but just by an ounce or two. The Odins O2 Lite say they are 5.6 with out the hardware (barrel nut and the other piece). But the carbon fiber barrel nut pieces weigh more but the hand guard it liter. I will post some pictures, the carbon fiber one is on the last two rifles I posted here. Those Odin ones though are very nice and feel good just holding onto them. The only draw back on those carbon fiber ones is that there are no holes so if you were not careful you could heat things up. But I figure for the regular hog hunter where you would rack off a few rounds and then on to the next place they would work very well. At the range I had no problems. They both are nice and very very lite, and it looks like the Odin is going to be an easier install. Those carbon ones are a tight fit. BANG BANG!!
    The picture does not do these any justice
    O2 Lite M-LOK Forends

Ratdog68 likes this.
  7. Curly Shuffle

I like those hand guards but they were out and Armorers Supply I got the last two he had. I like the slots in those. He told me that getting supplies to make them is getting hard to acquire. Also said it might be awhile before we see any of those again for some time. Something sounds fishy about that. BANG BANG!!

8. Ratdog68

I like the looks of those. The AP Customs units I have, also have the MLOK slots.

9. TEXASLAWMAN

TEXASLAWMAN Lone Star Boars Owner LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY SUS VENATOR CLUB LoneStarBoars Supporter

Ill bring something for it next time.

Lancer likes this.
  10. Russ Wickline

Russ Wickline LSB Member

*** 6.8 SPC 12.5

Aero upper / lower set
    Armasight Zeus 640 3-24 30hz
    *** 12.5 6.8 spc barrel
    MI 10.5 mlok handguard
    6.8 bcg
    Geissele trigger SSA-E
    Magpul CTR
    Strike dust cover
    Magical battery assist
    Battle arms pins
    Odin works xmr2
    Syrac adjustable gas block
    Wilson combat muzzle break
    Wilson combat whisper suppressor
    Hydro dipped Next Vista

Attached Files:

Curly Shuffle, Chopperdrvr and Lancer like this.
  11. Chopperdrvr

Chopperdrvr Deep East Tx SUS VENATOR CLUB

SWEET!! Lots of high end parts there.

12. Jake

Jake Bandera, Texas LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY SUS VENATOR CLUB LoneStarBoars Supporter

20160720_112901.jpg Well here she is, my shiny new 6.8. She has treated me well but I have officially demoted the blackout to buddy duty. Six hogs down and I'm happy with it so far. Upper is built around an *** 16" 5r scout profile with Silencerco asr flash hider.... waiting on it's Omega any day now. Midwest Industries billet upper receiver, Odin Works 12.5 Kmod handguard and Odin adjustable gb as well. Aim NIB EXO bolt carrier with *** NIB superbolt. Bcm ambi charging handle. Anderson lower with Odin lpk, bcm gunfighter stock, finished off with an ergo deluxe grip and Geissele hi speed dmr trigger tuned to crisp 3.25 lbs. ASC 15 rounder. Very light weight, easy handling rifle. Below is the last group of three 120 sst factory loads shot at an ice cube from 93 yards with the XD50A. I move her over a couple ticks so I don't bust the bag. I'll get some videos up soon and can't wait to make many more with this rig.

20160720_121429-1.jpg

Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
    FrankT, Oso Grande, Lancer and 2 others like this.
  13. Curly Shuffle

DANG!!! Nice very nice!! BANG BANG!!

Jake likes this.
  14. Ratdog68

Sweetness !!! Those ERGO grips are all I use on my ARs. Best fit for my meat-hooks. Love me an *** barrel too !!!

Jake likes this.
  15. Chopperdrvr

Chopperdrvr Deep East Tx SUS VENATOR CLUB

Very sweet looking rig.

Jake likes this.
  16. Curly Shuffle

3 Future Grendels All three are the Aero Precision ambi lowers with Aero uppers, 2 of them have the Norgon ambi mag release one basic, all three Ergo oversized FDE grips, 3 Titanium gas blocks, 2 Melonite gas tubes one stainless, 2 will have the JP Silent Capture Spring one Mil SPec buffer and spring, 1 Aero trigger, one with the G2S, one with the SD3G trigger, All three with the Hogue butt stocks FDE, 2 with the Carbon Fiber hand guards and one with the Odin O2 Lite hand guard, 2 NiB BCGs and Black BCG (from Precision Firearms) Waiting on Charging handles, and all three will have the FDE Bad Ass ambi selectors, 2 with the titanium forward assist knob one with mil spec, 2 with FDE plastic adjustable dust covers one with mil spec, 3 16 inch barrels, some type of muzzle device (yet to be determined), all 3 with Troy oversized trigger guards, and that is about it for now!! BANG BANG!! SSC_0076.JPG SSC_0078.JPG

Jake, Ratdog68 and Lancer like this.
  17. Curly Shuffle

The black one is for sale the FDE is MINE and they are dandys!! BANG BANG!! IMG_1678.JPG IMG_1680.JPG

18. Curly Shuffle

Still in a RAIN DELAY!!! Man o man I am looking at the radar every 10 mins. It is not looking good. 2 new rifle and can not go fire them?? What a bummer!!! BANG BANG!!

19. Curly Shuffle

Went to the range in the rain. Report under the for sale of the Grendel. Black one did not cycle right but got that fixed already and they both are nice lite accurate 16 inch rifle. BANG BANG!!

20. rob072770

rob072770 Lewisville NC SUS VENATOR CLUB LoneStarBoars Supporter

Excellent rig. It is nice to be back. Got my new hotel open and it is doing extremely great.

Chopperdrvr likes this.