Firearms picture thread.

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
DONE!!!!!!!!! I like it. It is lite and done.6.8. Putting a 4x16 Primary Arms scope on it just for the range to get some bullets ran through it to break it in. Hopefully tomorrow go to the range and fire it up!! Those 4x16 scopes from Primary Arms are a dang good scope for 100 and some odd bucks (if you are young and have good eyes). They are worth the money. Looking at another thermal to put on this and found one for a heck of a price hoping it does not sell till ???? Parts are above. BANG BANG!! View attachment 3374
Looks good Ken!!

Dnewcomb929

Very nice. Do you hunt with Anthony? He puts some cool photos on Instagram!
I've been out with him a few times. We work together, but now are on different shifts so it's speratic when we can get together.. This is up on his IG.
He' a good dude!!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
DONE!!!!!!!!! I like it. It is lite and done.6.8. Putting a 4x16 Primary Arms scope on it just for the range to get some bullets ran through it to break it in. Hopefully tomorrow go to the range and fire it up!! Those 4x16 scopes from Primary Arms are a dang good scope for 100 and some odd bucks (if you are young and have good eyes). They are worth the money. Looking at another thermal to put on this and found one for a heck of a price hoping it does not sell till ???? Parts are above. BANG BANG!! View attachment 3374
Lookin' good Curly !! (You just needed an excuse to show off that gorgeous lawn though. LOL

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
View attachment 3379 A pic of my Razorback that a friend of mine took.
Armasight Nemesis (till the Zues mount is corrected) Silencerco Omega.

Fine rig there. Shame you're having woes with the thermal mount. For that amount of money, it should be "right" (right out of the box).

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Range day. HOT!!! and the wind was blowing 30+ at a 90 to the range. Like the way the rifle shoots. I am sure it will whack things if I do my part. Had to get it zeroed and then it was fine. The SD3G trigger will dump ammo just like they say "AS FAST AS YOU CAN PULL THE TRIGGER" the trigger is great!!! 100 yardsSSC_0049.JPG

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I knew those fox squirrels were big, but I didn't realize they were that bad-ass to need that.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have two Grendel barrels coming some day, they are being made. So I have been buying a part here and there. Now the tragic killings happened in Florida and man o man STUFF is flying off the shelves. People are buying anything and everything. Already had an upper and as luck would have it have/had a lower on order too and it was shipped today. The other parts I have been ordering two of because I might sell one upper/rifle but the way things look It might just sit as a collection piece?? BANG BANG!!