ATN X-Sight

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
ATN X Sight, I got the email from Night Vision Guys that the scope 5 X 18 will be out on July 31. Other web sights say the 3 X 12 will be out on July 31. I have pre-ordered mine. NV guys took the $ right away. I was able to get $85.00 off there $699.00 price tag during the checkout process. I just hope there isn't any more ~delays~, I have the cash floating for something I can't even see proof this thing works, Only what could be a model from the shot show 2014. I have faith in there ability to make this scope work up to ~second gen~ +- quality. I have used there scopes before 2nd Gen and was very happy with the performance.
Time will tell. :(

I love this stuff. A guy on THF claims to be with Cabela's and have the inside scoop no available to the public (or to the dealers I know). As of yesterday, he was claiming Cabela's will ship in 0-1 week.
http://www.texashuntingforum.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/5149208/2/ATN_X-Sight_Rifle_Scopes

So by the 15th, they should be going out the door. I marked my calendar.

Still waiting on the images and such.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I may have to get the 5X as I ordered the 3X, what does the MOB think? My normal ranges are 40-125yds but can reach out to 200+, just don't normally need to.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Double Naught Spy I like that!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks, of course if the 5X comes out first and given the opportunity to buy I probably will...damn

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I bet they are backordered...LOL

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I had to look this up.

"Ordered" means just that, but in retail, also implies that they are currently in stock.
"Backordered" means that they are ordered, but not in stock.

So the X-sight is backordered for all of us, as near as I can tell.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
backordered or not available or not made yet?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have been waiting since Feb, it is so bad I am getting PM's from friends like" My x-Sight was shipped today"..this so far has been a complete FAIL by ATN!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
V-Sight for Vaporware

1956_4x4

Crestview, Florida
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Frank - This X-Sight that I ordered last week is awesome! I'd have never guessed that there was a device out there that would do this much for this cheap. Thanks for the heads-up.

Smitty

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks OLD Smitty, see there he is making fun of me waiting since 2-6 again!

Hunt TXHogs

LSB Member
Frank - This X-Sight that I ordered last week is awesome! I'd have never guessed that there was a device out there that would do this much for this cheap. Thanks for the heads-up.

Smitty

Hahahahaha!

What's up with this Frank? Are you just going to sit back and watch everyone else get into the X-sight action while you sit there with yer per-order receipt...

Do something about it !

:)

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am waiting semi patiently unless someone will by me a W-1000

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
1956, am I missing something or do u actually have an x-sight that you've gotten to play with

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That is Frank's chain being pulled