FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Like I said 2-6-14...lol was for an April delivery.

tech96

TEXAS
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I wonder if they are going to hit you for the difference. They don't charge until they ship right?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Right, pay on shipping and free shipping. He will do the best he can I am sure of that.

Hunt TXHogs

LSB Member
Now this is entertainment, watching the bidding for something that doesn't exist!

I can't wait for the first one of us to get a shipping notice and the resulting flood of anticipation wondering what will actually show up in the box, by that I mean a working scope or a dud ....

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah I hate to get one of the first batch knowing they may need to be returned, but here I am in line w the rest!

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
What will suck is if you guys say it's great while I'm waiting on mine, even though I ordered over 3 months ago.

Let's just hope the delay is because they are making it right before releasing it. Fingers crossed, and toes lol.

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Being a dad, I could put together a series of life events significant for my family that have occurred since I ordered mine and the list would not be that short. I am not as successful as some of the Terminator units here, but that scope could have been on about 40 hunts by now and been used on the last 11 hogs I put down. Put another way, life could pass you by as you wait for this product, but I am not bitter.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
No kidding, I have actually NOT gone hunting waiting for this vaporware! Today, Headed to my second teeth cleaning since I ordered!

Hunt TXHogs

LSB Member
It has been roughly 6 months since SHOT 2014. Here is an oldie but goodie from ATN on what it's X-sight can do.
I wonder what type of "Inteligent Shooting Solutions" are on the horizon , this ATN exec states the Accelerometer will serve to develop future enhancements to the scope.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
obviously they have not been able to make it work and I also hear the glass they were going to use have to be changed and a new vendor found...just stories but the make sense since the first one has not been shipped and no videos thru the scope.

Kevin Honn

Smell bad taiste good
ATN X Sight, I got the email from Night Vision Guys that the scope 5 X 18 will be out on July 31. Other web sights say the 3 X 12 will be out on July 31. I have pre-ordered mine. NV guys took the $ right away. I was able to get $85.00 off there $699.00 price tag during the checkout process. I just hope there isn't any more ~delays~, I have the cash floating for something I can't even see proof this thing works, Only what could be a model from the shot show 2014. I have faith in there ability to make this scope work up to ~second gen~ +- quality. I have used there scopes before 2nd Gen and was very happy with the performance.
Time will tell. :(

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
yeah I have been waiting since Feb hearing the same thing every month, pre-order no cash out till shipped.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
The latest issue of Natchez shooters supply sale catalog has it on "sale" for $593.40. The problem I have with them is they continuously advertise items on sale that they haven't had in stock for a year.