Hunting Photos post your pics here!

Duffy

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So, i'm on my weekly drive home from west Texas and as soon as I get into the property I spot this young boar. I drive right past my house and into the pasture bekhind the barn. Scan the field till I spot him and find him trotting along the fence headed away from the feeder and knowing the direction he's headed he has a ways to go before cover, so I punch it to get into position. As I find him in the scope I'm thinking this is the longest shot I've taken with this 300blk. He's now slowed to a walk so I give him an slight lead and squeeze the trigger...he drops with four legs in the air! I couldn't believe it! I left him laying there and will get an exact distance tomorrow morning but from the looks on google earth it's around 250 yards with a 110 grain remington super. I've killed several with a 5.56 at that distance but this is my longest shot with a 300blk. thumbnail_IMG_20170215_212821837.jpg

waverider

LSB Member
bUuLxM.jpg

Dropped this boar last night at 120 yds.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good eatin' sized though !! Congrats!

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yes sir! I shot his momma first and he was running around her when i walked up and scooped him and through him in the back of the truck. I put him in our secretary's office this morning and she had an exciting start to her morning when she walked in. lol
Haha that's great! Congrats on the kills btw

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Yes sir! I shot his momma first and he was running around her when i walked up and scooped him and through him in the back of the truck. I put him in our secretary's office this morning and she had an exciting start to her morning when she walked in. lol
And then you spent the afternoon having a philosophical discussion with HR.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
WGI_0409.JPG Ok now he is biting my pipe, that just isn't right. I'm beginning to think he has a supernatural ability to know when I am around because I haven't seen him on 4 hunts. Every other night he has been there.

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
View attachment 4770 Ok now he is biting my pipe, that just isn't right. I'm beginning to think he has a supernatural ability to know when I am around because I haven't seen him on 4 hunts. Every other night he has been there.

Dang Jake! That is a big boy! you need to put more effort into getting him, let me know if ya want help. LOL