Hunting Photos post your pics here!

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I think I need to go hunting soon, that is a 59 gallon barrel 10' behind that red hog

upload_2017-5-18_19-12-26.jpeg

upload_2017-5-18_19-14-30.jpeg

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wheeeeeeee!!!!! I need to get me some of that !! (One of these days Frank... one of these days)

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Are those dates correct? Are they still around?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
They are there all the time, most of the year. I just filled the feeders and put out 30 loaves of bread today. I leave the breeding sows, kill the bigger boars and some of the 100 or so pound hogs. I have let a few too many stay alive it looks like

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks like fun! Nice pics too...is that a Moultrie 880 or 88 whatever that little one is?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
they are 880 and 888 I love them, have 8-10 or so I guess

znztivguy

LSB Member
they are 880 and 888 I love them, have 8-10 or so I guess
Frank.....just amazing....
Are you keeping them well populated so you can hunt? Or do you just like the meat?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have eaten almost everyone I have killed off the lease. I took a break because the freezer was so full but time to get back at it! I also give alot away but sometimes that is difficult believe it or not as I like to give them on the hoof, not as a processed pig

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wow...looks like a great night!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You found ol' blew eyes. Nice pop!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Got you a good eating size there. Nice going Dave. You have been knocking them down regularly.

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Got you a good eating size there. Nice going Dave. You have been knocking them down regularly.
That little guy was part of a once larger group I've been picking away at for the last 6 weeks or so. They started out with 3 or 4 sows, and 12 give or take little ones all about the same size. Last night there 3 that showed up at the feeder. Now, two to go. Another feeder about a mile and a half away has also seen a fair amount of activity in the last 2 months. Mostly boars, but its been very sweet to get the ding on the cell phone to see pigs at these two feeders.