Hunting Photos post your pics here!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
What a gnarly lookin' wooly mud pack !! He needed killin'.

D

djones

that ain't no toof. if it was you'd have open his mouth and taken a pic. i'm voting cornstalk!! dang posers... sheesh

actually, now that i've studied it, i don't think it's even a real hog.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

djones

speaking of real hogs... now these are some bad boys! OinK has left me in the shadows and embarked on his own killing spree. i'll need a calculator to total up the kills for the counter. these hogs were so far he won't even tell me cuz he said i wudn't believe it... and he's rite!!

IMG_0172.jpg
IMG_0176.jpg
IMG_0180.jpg

D

djones

looks like BoinK is still bringing home the bacon in the kill pic thread. with sausage and tamales too. i think he even chews on the ears for relaxation. first one he shot out of the truck. last two were in a herd 25 strong. all either super suses or royal suses. first one went down and three more hit the dirt but it's going to take more than 120grains in the sub 2,500fps range to keep them there. two got back up and made it to hay grazer. i would have followed the squeals to finish them off but BoinK is a little more level headed.

IMG_0183.jpg
IMG_0185.jpg
IMG_0187.jpg

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This is poor Ole Cletus these days as he's on lockdown in the save a marriage program again... however DJ, I think you talk enough **** to fill in admirely for him... come on down, I could use the help! Careful though, Gus is a shiteater!

Attachments

• IMG_0016.PNG
    IMG_0016.PNG
    417.2 KB · Views: 21
D

djones

i can probably help cletus. just so happens i'm an expert on marriage counseling. well... i mean i'm an expert on women. men don't really need counseling. they just need one thing, and i'm an expert in talking women into it. perhaps i should make an appointment with mrs cletus.

Duffy

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
20170122_234645-1.jpg Finally got out for a hunt after IRD errr Trijicon Electro Optics fixed my scope for the 2nd time. This dude stepped into view around 300 yards and made his way my direction. I moved into about 50 yards away and dropped him drt with a Remington 220 grain sub. First hog for 2017!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
And, a fine fire plug of a hog it is, too !!!! Congrats for being able to be back in action again.

D

djones

attaa boy duff. one suggestion tho. carry some red spray paint like lawdog so if you ever shoot one in the ass you can just lay your gun over the hole and spray paint the ear (see above).