LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm pretty sure one of those bipods is charged by the hour. I'm pretty sure, I can't afford that bipod.
Some argue that "renting" is cheaper in the end. LOL

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well... this would be a scary ticket !!!

upload_2016-9-1_16-3-33.png

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Don't know if you were ever a bow hunter, but these two pictures demonstrate the correct posture for bow hunting. Picture one shows the proper extension of the front arm and the correct positioning of the release arm for a straight, true shot.

1.jpg

Picture two shows the release arm placement from the rear, also demonstrating correct alignment of the rear.

2.jpg

After getting some lessons from the demonstrator, it took me about 50 tries to get it right...I'm usually a quick learner...

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Don't know if you were ever a bow hunter, but these two pictures demonstrate the correct posture for bow hunting. Picture one shows the proper extension of the front arm and the correct positioning of the release arm for a straight, true shot.

View attachment 3861

Picture two shows the release arm placement from the rear, also demonstrating correct alignment of the rear.

View attachment 3862

After getting some lessons from the demonstrator, it took me about 50 tries to get it right...I'm usually a quick learner...
LOL... and little back-story on those two pix...

About six years ago, those two pix were posted up on ArcheryTalk Forum. I want to say the depicted shooter either posted them, or someone she knows posted them. When the (surprise) pix garnered considerable attention, and they were being re-posted by other members... she apparently got her nose out of joint and asked the moderators to go through and tell everyone to NOT re-post those pix anymore. :rolleyes: (Yeah... gimme attention, but only when I want it, and from whom I want it from...). ;)

bldsmith

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah. Notice the bruise on the hold arm. Needs to rotate that arm. But posture is perfect esp on the second pic.

bldsmith

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Not when you poke the elbow out. I have seen then bloody right there many many times. With my Recurves I would get the string bump further down but with my compounds it hits right at the elbow. Not sure why but it does. But I don't think that was the "point" of the post...