Humor for the day!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Is OneK really DJ's alternative account or a real person? OH Look he has a SUPPORTER banner, so he must be real!!
I thought it was his doppleganger friend thingy buddy same guy twin brother Sybil like stuff going on, but...Uno-K has a credit card. lol

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
upload_2016-11-7_17-24-20.png

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks like the makings of some less than stellar beer being communicated.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
While the campaign motorcade proceeded down a lonely rural road in west Texas, a very aged cow that had wandered away from its farm pasture suddenly stepped onto the road directly in the path of the oncoming vehicles.
The Secret Service limo driver tried to avoid the aging bovine but just couldn't stop the car in time. Unfortunately, the old cow was struck and killed.
From the back seat of the limo, Hillary Clinton demanded that her driver to go up to the nearby farmhouse and explain to the owners what had happened. She insisted, however, that the agent should resist any request from the farmer to pay for the animal, and she added, "You killed it, so if they demand money, it will come out of your own pocket!"

Meanwhile, Hillary stayed in the car making phone calls on her unsecured cell phone.

About an hour later the driver staggered back to the car with his clothes in disarray.
He was holding a half-empty bottle of expensive wine in one hand, a huge Cuban cigar in the other, and was smiling happily, smeared with lipstick.
"What happened to you?" asked Hillary.
"Well," the driver replied, "the farmer gave me the cigar, his wife gave me the wine, and their beautiful twin daughters made passionate love to me.
"I had just stepped inside the door and said, ‘I'm Hillary Clinton's driver, and I've just killed the old cow.’ "
"The rest happened so fast I couldn't stop it"

D

djones

xmas story.jpg
A couple were in a busy shopping center just before Christmas. The wife suddenly noticed that her husband was missing and as they had a lot to do, she called him on the mobile.

The wife said " Where are you, you know we have lots to do."

He said "You remember the jewelers we went into about 10 years ago, and you fell in love with that diamond necklace? I could not afford it at the time and I said that one day I would get it for you?"

Little tears started to flow down her cheek and she got all choked up…

"Yes, I do remember that shop." she replied.

"Well I am in the gun shop next door to that."

Pork Popper

LSB Member
walter.jpg A man without enemies.

Meet Walter Barnes - All golfers should live so long as to become this kind of old man!
Toward the end of the Sunday service, the Minister asked, "How many of you have forgiven your enemies?"
80% held up their hands. The Minister then repeated his question. All responded this time, except one man, Walter Barnes.
"Mr. Barnes, are you not willing to forgive your enemies?"
"I don't have any," he replied gruffly.
"Mr. Barnes, that is very unusual. How old are you?"
"Ninety-eight," he replied. The congregation stood up and clapped their hands.
"Oh, Mr. Barnes, would you please come down in front and tell us all how a person can live ninety-eight years and not have an enemy in the world?"
The old golfer tottered down the aisle, stopped in front of the pulpit, turned around, faced the congregation, and said simply, "I outlived all them assholes" - and he calmly returned to his seat.

ENOUGH SAID

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LMAO !!! I love it !!!

Drift

LSB Member
I'd probably buy something like that. Would love to walk around in those a week before season where my buddy hunts.