ATN X-Sight

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
wow that is me!! ever hopeful to move and get a lease there. I finally was able to log in...thanks

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well My 5x that replaces my 3x will be shipped Wed and I have a 3x on order when they get it fixed and with a focal ring

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I just saw a local gun shop that is selling the 3x, it has the adjustable focus, did not know they were out yet.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
xsight.jpg here is the pic of what he is selling. Just like the one I sent back but with the focal adjustment

tech96

TEXAS
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I canceled my order with ATN and reordered it at Tech Eyes for a $125 less. ATN acted like they didn't want to take my cancelation and tried telling me mine was boxed yesterday and could be shipped today. I told them not for $125 more.

1956_4x4

Crestview, Florida
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I canceled my order with ATN and reordered it at Tech Eyes for a $125 less. ATN acted like they didn't want to take my cancelation and tried telling me mine was boxed yesterday and could be shipped today. I told them not for $125 more.

Did Tech Eyes tell you when yours would ship?

Smitty

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I don't understand the ATN guys at all.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
ATN is so far over their heads with this they are lost, then their people are less than honest. I do have to tell you there was one shipped to a guy locally that could see day but not night and the ATN tech was real good with him though.

tech96

TEXAS
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Did Tech Eyes tell you when yours would ship?

Smitty
No but I do see the pending charge on my card. Last night when I ordered it their system charged me $19.95 for the free hat. It wouldn't allow me to remove it so I put in the comments during checkout that I didn't want the hat if I had to pay for it. I was going to call this morning to follow up after 10 because they are in PST. Before I could call this morning I got e-mails saying they were sorry for the glitch the cost would be removed. One saying the hat would still be sent free and another showing the return charge to my card. They seem to be on top of it.

1956_4x4

Crestview, Florida
LoneStarBoars Supporter
No but I do see the pending charge on my card. Last night when I ordered it their system charged me $19.95 for the free hat. It wouldn't allow me to remove it so I put in the comments during checkout that I didn't want the hat if I had to pay for it. I was going to call this morning to follow up after 10 because they are in PST. Before I could call this morning I got e-mails saying they were sorry for the glitch the cost would be removed. One saying the hat would still be sent free and another showing the return charge to my card. They seem to be on top of it.

Don't get your hopes up. They charged my card over 6 months ago...

Smitty

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Their site says orders after Oct. are being shipped in Jan..
well then, it must be true.

I mean, they have never missed a shippin' date before.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looking desperately for the heavy sarcasm smiley face...................

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nope, nothing sarcastic enough.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
yeah I waited 9 mos, got it, was defective, been another month to get a replacement...I am almost over it and like who cares, tell ATN to GF'ed.