LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I kinda see a black hog with grey blotches moving around really fast

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
From ATN:

"It's been a long time coming, but today our highly-anticipated X-Sight 3-12x and 5-18x will begin shipping to distributors. Unfortunately we cannot give an accurate time frame from when the product will get from our warehouse to your hands, but orders are being shipped on a first in, first out priority basis. We appreciate your continued support and patience during this time and hope you will have found your X-Sight well worth the wait"

They have pictures of boxed scopes ready to go, both the 3-12 and 5-18.

https://m.facebook.com/ATNNightVision?_rdr

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The picture I saw was the 5-12 only. Then they say the people whi odered direct will get them in 3o-40 days...lol

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
He doesn't really say that, free days first in, first out, when asked about direct orders he says a majority of orders (meaning all orders) week be filed within 30-40 days. I'm guessing you will be one of the first to get.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Since Feb I hope I am. I intend to get 1 of each if possible but the 3-12 is what I will take first. I was just saying the pic on their FB page only has the 5-18, but they did say both are shipping.

1956_4x4

Crestview, Florida
LoneStarBoars Supporter
From ATN:

"It's been a long time coming, but today our highly-anticipated X-Sight 3-12x and 5-18x will begin shipping to distributors. Unfortunately we cannot give an accurate time frame from when the product will get from our warehouse to your hands, but orders are being shipped on a first in, first out priority basis. We appreciate your continued support and patience during this time and hope you will have found your X-Sight well worth the wait"

They have pictures of boxed scopes ready to go, both the 3-12 and 5-18.

https://m.facebook.com/ATNNightVision?_rdr

All I see are some boxes with pictures on them...I'm not getting my hopes up too high until I hear about people receiving them.

Smitty

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
my friend called Optics Planet today, he had ordered fro there on April 2nd, they told him December 8th before they expect to ship his

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Anyone have any idea the distance you can obtain with one of these new scopes (the X-Sight)?? Also from what I have read you do not need and extra light source correct? BANG BANG!!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
No one really knows yet Curly but every video I have seen they were using external IR light. It is digital so most likely equivalent to gen 2 night vision.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The X-sight come with an IR light, from what I have seen 200-250 yds at night will be the range, it will really depend on if you use their IR or an after market one that may give you more distance.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Typed it in yet another way and found this, part of this write up also states it is comparable to a Gen2 and has a BDC. Every time I type in the info you can find out a little more and different info on these units. Also this one stated December 10 before it would be shipped out. BANG BANG!!

The integral illuminator provides active IR illumination for nighttime use. An external Picatinny type rail provides a mounting platform for additional accessories, such as lasers, lights or an additional IR illuminator. The scope is equipped with an integral Picatinny type mount. This mount has two crossbolts and it will only mount on a base slotted all along.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Since ATN is the only one who has seen this unit and have lied for a year then admit it will ship w "glitches" and parts not working...I am not sure you can trust all you read about this unit...LOL bang bang

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The X-sight come with an IR light, from what I have seen 200-250 yds at night will be the range, it will really depend on if you use their IR or an after market one that may give you more distance.

The aftermarket IR will be the way to go based on the images that have been put out so far.

Since ATN is the only one who has seen this unit...

Actually, Ultimate Night Vision has had it out hunting a couple of times. Their posts are on THF.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
I checked with my dealer, he said he believes that ATN hasn't shipped any scopes yet that their plan is to start shipping in the next 30-40 days, that they are again misleading.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well great, he will not even answer my emails, glad he likes it

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
that must be from the 5x too close a FOV

FrankT

Destin FL