SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good news ... means good day!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Outstanding !!! We got Zest !!! Congrats Eric. Time for the Happy-Dance. (Yes, we want video)

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
They have had it for 6 weeks now and every week I get the same answer which is we are working to repair your unit. Today I got a reply saying that they had to get an engineer to approve a deviation and it is in repair now.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Finally, hope you get it back soon!

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
They have had it for 6 weeks now and every week I get the same answer which is we are working to repair your unit. Today I got a reply saying that they had to get an engineer to approve a deviation and it is in repair now.

hope you get it back quick! Can't leave those hogs be!!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Now hope you have learned from this, when you get it back sell it and get a dedicated scope.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The LWTS is a great clip-on. I've thought about a dedicated scope but I like the versatility of the clip-on.

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thought about that but like being able to put it on the AR-10 every now and then plus using it as a hand held

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Update- They still have the unit and it's been just under 8 weeks.

The latest I've gotten so far is that they had to get a deviation approved, I've asked numerous times what the deviation is and got no reply. 2 weeks later I was told that it got approved and the unit was now in repair. I check back in 2 weeks and I was told that they were waiting on an engineer to approve the deviation and then it would be in repair. Notice that this was after I was told that it was in repair!!!!

It has now be "in repair" for about a week and a half. They can build a new one in a day!!! I am absolutely unhappy with the customer service of L-3. I believe there are issues they aren't telling me about with the LWTS and that's why it is taking so long. I believe this because I have heard of this same problem happening on many other units.

Still playing the waiting game.

D

djones

i wud b going absolutely nutz. i cant even stand it when i'm rained out and cant hunt for 3 days!!!

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It is on backorder??? Deviation??? deviation of what?? Who cares? and why should that make any difference to them? Heck fire man you do not need to hear all that STUFF!! just fix it and send it back! Sorry this is happening to you. I hate to hear that people that spend the big bucks get jerked around and excuses are made for their inept behavior! It is not right!! Hope you get it back soon!! Sell it when you get it back and hope you can get some money for it and buy something different. I would bet 100 dollars that Cliff or a couple others would sell you something!:)

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
No need to call anyone because I'm setup to buy Armasight and IR Defense :D. I have thought numerous times about getting rid of it and getting a dedicated scope. I just really like the clip-on ability to put it on my 6.8 or 308.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The LWTS is a great clip-on. I've thought about a dedicated scope but I like the versatility of the clip-on.

Still have not learned I see lol.