LWTS down

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wow... hope some good news comes of it for ya Eric. $12K is a LOT of money to be giving for an optic.

Drift

LSB Member
After reading this I'm pretty sure I'll never buy a used one. No matter how cheap-the risk sounds too high.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hopin' for some good news to come out of it for ya.

D

djones

popcorn_zpsbzyipy5c.gif

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good Luck

jrweston

SUS VENATOR CLUB
I'm hoping Insight provides you great customer service. I sure enjoy using my LWTS and if I ever need it serviced I hope they stand behind their products. Good Luck and keep us posted.

fanninland

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dangit Eric, hate to hear this. I have witnessed how careful you are with your gear so it seems it would have to be faulty equipment.

Where did you send it? Wouldn't be so lucky to be their facility in Garland, so you could arrange some quality face time with these folks?

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dangit Eric, hate to hear this. I have witnessed how careful you are with your gear so it seems it would have to be faulty equipment.

Where did you send it? Wouldn't be so lucky to be their facility in Garland, so you could arrange some quality face time with these folks?

I'm still waiting to see what's wrong with it and how much it's going to cost. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks they've had it.

I wish it was in Garland!! LOL Had to send it to Londonderry, NH

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I heard from the L3 warranty department today! They are waiting on a part that should be there Monday and then they will get it out to me ASAP. They never contacted me with a repair quote because they are fixing it under warranty!!!! :D The manual says 1 year warranty from the date of manufacture and might is older than that. Happy to say that L3 stepped up and handled this. I had heard stories of people having problems with L3's customer service but my experience has left me 100% satisfied.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Excellent, I am glad for you!