Hunting Photos post your pics here!

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lancer, a while back was that you that had the hogs in the buildings/feedlot?? If so have you scared them away from there or are you coming up with a plan to get them ALL!?? BANG BANG!!

Lancer

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lancer, a while back was that you that had the hogs in the buildings/feedlot?? If so have you scared them away from there or are you coming up with a plan to get them ALL!?? BANG BANG!!
Yep, that was me. ch10 20150326223301 - YouTube . I had a 20' wide drop gate made, bought the parts and assembled a cell phone remote trigger, and waited. Since that night I have watched the security videos and the group has only been back twice. I get some lone boars but never anything worth the trouble of setting the gate - has to be put in place after 11pm and removed before 6am. I'm hoping they return this winter when vittles get Harder to come by.

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We slipped out last night and hunted a couple of places, first one (where we always see hogs) was empty. The next place was where Afalex1 filmed his Zeus video, we got into a large sounder there and killed 3, then a smaller group and 3 more down. We are definitely limited by not having magnification on the PVS-14s but we should have that taken care of soon and our farther shots (running hogs) should improve dramatically.
IMG_20150902_034856.jpg IMG_20150902_034142.jpg

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good chootin' guys. Higher resolution on the camera's setting should up your game too. LOL

Go git'em hog slayer.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lancer you slay them but yes you need to pony up for a new camera! Lol

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Good shooting fellas. Everyone makes fun of your pictures. Ha! Lancer uses his cell phone rested on his trigger stick to take pics.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
ooooohhh. A classic! Just don't see many of those anymore.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dang right Lancer had my flip phone for 9+ years now and just had to replace the battery a few months back!!!! BANG BANG!!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Too funny! I think I had a box of those things laying around...a loooong time ago!

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Flip phones are like gold. I manage my companies cell phones around 150. They like them in the delivery trucks push to talk so I have to buy on eBay. All,the new PTT are digital and require a data package so big money for us. $40 x 50 phones plus new phones at $200 a piece.

coondog

LSB Member
Flip phones are like gold. I manage my companies cell phones around 150. They like them in the delivery trucks push to talk so I have to buy on eBay. All,the new PTT are digital and require a data package so big money for us. $40 x 50 phones plus new phones at $200 a piece.

The company I work for has issued Motorola phones for years. The company gave me my first around 1994. The older nonflip phones were industutble. A few years ago they gave me a IPhone. There nice! But I already replaced the screan three times. I can't complane much because I have not paid a phone bill in over 20 years. I take care of time cards on the IPhone. Can't do that on a flip phone. As a mater of fact I just made this post from my IPhone lol

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I haven't used a computer for internet in almost 2 years. I do everything on my iphone

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You'll never hear me say, "wow, those look cool on your gun". Lol But, it looks like you had fun and your hearing is still intact!

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Amazing looks kinda like my Osprey. How quiet was it any POI shift?