LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That is great she will go out w you, mine say have fun, don't call...lol

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Any dead pork is a good hog down!! 1/2 bang! :)

I see the camera is fixed?? It is putting the pictures in here the right direction!
If I post from my phone they are sideways and I have to go back and fix them, probably something to do with me using the instagram app. I either have to wait till I get to my work computer to fix or just post it from there. I don't Facebook or Twitter but I do the instagram thing cuz I enjoy the hunting pictures.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
;)
Maybe only dinner for 3, that front drivers side looks a bit sloppy.
I figured between two rear drivers, a passenger side front, and two racks of ribs (rich with tenderloin and back strap)... 'bout right for four.

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We were able to run through 3 places last night, 2 of which had hogs. First one we had to chase down in the creek to finish off. It was very interesting to say the least, i could see it with the Pulsar thermal monocular through the 8' tall weeds but couldn't see it with NV to shoot. I finally threw a rock in and it moved enough to make out for a couple really close quarters shots. The second was a group of hogs that came out of a field, went for a little swim in a pond on the edge of the trees and then came right across in front of us. We should have gotten more of them but we didn't set up close enough. All 3 decent sized2015-08-14 00.56.13.jpg 2015-08-13 23.09.21.jpg

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
More dead pigs, life is good. Who's yer side kick on this hunt?

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
More dead pigs, life is good. Who's yer side kick on this hunt?
Mike; he's my usual hunting buddy. He is a contractor from work. looks like i need to bring the wife along if for no other reason than to take good pictures!

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Father & son hunt last night- great time! Started with a group of very small pigs and ended with a nice boar. He weighed 260 on the truck scales, tape method with it as tight as I could pull it showed a little less. TLM please say if he's worthy of a certain yellow banner. 20150816_010716.jpg IMG_20150816_091801.jpg IMG_20150816_090951.jpg

Attachments

• 20150816_011225.jpg
    20150816_011225.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 4

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Two Happy Meals and a banquet sized one. Looks like a fine hunt. Keepin' 'em connected with dad, nice work there.

customcutter

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yes sir, your son will remember that hunt for a long, long time. As will you. Good job dad.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good going guys

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice shootin'. Looks like the one's been scratching on barbed wire.

customcutter

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
High humidity is even worse when you leave the ac on and the lens fogs up for the first 20-30 minutes. Good job on the boars.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice pile of hogs there. Like that pic with the pistol.