Hunting Photos post your pics here!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wow... very nice bob-kitty! Big one too. Tom? Congrats.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Bob, Tom, Harry... take your pick.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great hogs had us going there for a minute on NY hogs. WF and the guide you referred to is awsome. That is where I got my SUS patch.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice Cat! They should have good value up there. Down here they are worth almost nothing, their fur doesn't get thick and long like the northern states.

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We went out last night and got into 3 small groups. I spent a big part of the night chasing babies with my new dip net (we want a small one or two to raise) but no luck catching one. We ended up with 5 total. IMG_20150914_030349.jpg IMG_20150914_030031.jpgIMG_20150914_030655.jpg My lucky ******************* shirt worked again.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Don't need no stinkin' net... gotta have Dan teach ya how to do the Chopper Shuffle. LOL

Good chootin' once again for last night, ya just keep puttin' a hurt on 'em.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Fun! The first ones I caught, I shot mama with my 22 mag Ruger Revolver and the piglets ran but I know they lay down and be quiet at that age, so I stood there until I saw some grass tips moving, there was no wind. Hoping it was them I took off my sweatshirt and snuck up slowly and jumped on the pile of moving grass. I caught 3 of the 4 under my sweat shirt and managed to get them secured and brought them home. Just glad it was them in the grass and not skunks or something else that stinks or bites!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
My lovely bride drove me around last night and we scanned a few fields, we only saw one sounder. After the first shot they ran in a direction where the lights in the distance blinded my pvs-14 so only one down. IMG_20150920_112718.jpg

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lancer, no offense intended (to your usual hunting buddy), good to see you classing up your act a little. Congrats on the clean kill.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good job guys...this hog killin has become a family affair...nice!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Very nice, only place I can get my wife to drive me is to the store so I can pay! Lol
You forgot the gas station... so you can fill it up AND pay.

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I got my weapons mounts for the pvs-14s yesterday from Mod Armory, there is a definite learning curve to switching from head mount to rifle mount and adding the magnifier in the dark. But having magnification is a great improvement. We only saw one hog but he didn't stand a chance. IMG_20150922_014243.jpg