LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Duffy

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
IMG_20170717_232001105.jpg Found this young boar out in a cut hay field in Reeves County all by himself. Stalked in within 50 yards of him and using my 300blk SBR took him out with the Sig Sauer subsonic 208 grain through the front of the shoulder/back of the neck. Dropped him in his tracks. First time using that ammo and fairly pleased.

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Got this sow Sunday evening about a quarter hour past sundown. It was still twilight. I drove out to a pasture and looked around, but saw nothing. I pulled out my thermal monocular, nothing in sight. Walked to another spot to view from a different angle, hmm — what's that hot spot out in the grass? Looked again with the unaided eye, nothing. Grabbed a pair of binoculars from the truck and about 300 yards away there's a dark spot showing through the grass. No cattle anywhere in sight, probably a hog. Walked down the fence line hidden by a line of trees to a better position. The wind was slightly in my face, so I ventured into the pasture to get a better shot. Traveled 20 yards, hog about 75 yards distant, and stopped to assess. I was using my 300 BLK with a Photon NV scope, and by now I was close enough to see the top of the hog. It noticed me, and turned to look my direction. I gave it the opportunity to ignore me, but it turned away and began to trot off. I put a 110 grain Hornady VMAX into a shoulder and it dropped. Suddenly, about a dozen more hogs that had been hidden in the tall grass appeared and began hightailing it. I took a few shots but don't think I connected. I put a tape measure around this one behind the front legs and measured just over 34 inches, indicating about 140 Lbs.

Sure wish my buddies had been with me to help drag it out of the field, but I managed.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good hog. Nice and clean. Good one to eat.

Duffy

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
IMG_20170720_232317153.jpg Took my friend Sara out for a hunt and got into a sounder moving through a hay field. We hit more than three but the grass is so tall and thick we were lucky to find these 3. Maybe the buzzards will help me out tomorrow.

waverider

LSB Member
9ALjF1.jpg

Dropped this pig @ 110yds.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great picture!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That pig's nose requires it's own zip code! Great gun bearer there too.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
He's got a case of the uglies with that snout... nice shot.

Jhop

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
20170903_010153_resized.jpg 20170903_032555_resized.jpg 20170903_070123_resized.jpgBeen awhile since I've posted any pictures. Don't know the weights on the bigger two. Based on previous weighed pigs on the tail gate I'd say the one is over 200lbs and the other 160-180 lbs. Smaller one isn't worth mentioning!

mc68

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Walked out to the blind at 9:30 knowing the feeder is set to go off at 10:00. I wasn't thinking anything would be at the feeder when I turned on the green light. This little guy was waiting on me. The 6.5 Creedmoor did a great job. IMG_1095.JPG IMG_1092.JPG

SC-Texas

Texas Gun Trust
Friday Guns. #DiePiggyDie. POF P-308, a Dead Air Sandman L a Rifles Only HAD suppressor cover with a IR Hunter Mk II from *******************.
25f930d21ffd33a2ca6271704523d0c1.jpg

I got this one on the run at about 125 yards after missing his head.

b72a503fa5daa128db45c0ec250cff5f.jpg

This was the perfect head shot.

17f9437d20c0a103aeb02e215934a527.jpg

I was using a **** pVS-14 in a Wilcox mount on a Team Wendy EXFIL ballistic helmet. I believe this is the most comfortable ballistic helmet I've ever worn.

c8ba04fbf7ba4cd44c150ee7e314df91.jpg

******** is having an open box demo sale at *******************. Give him a call