Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Jhop

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I went hunting with friends Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. Every night an all nighter too. I ended up with 6 kills out of the 10 pigs we killed over the long weekend. Saturday nights pig had to be the most gratifying. We had a long night of the moon coming in and out of the clouds and constant wind shifts. Although we put a stalk on 9 different pigs we just couldn't get within 300 yards of any of the pigs. So finally on the last group of 4 pigs we found we decided to open up on them from 300 yards. I put my first found into my pig, two more while it was on the run and followed up with two more hits after it stopped. The other guys got some hits but their hogs made into the corn and got away. A friend of DangerRanger came along with us to enjoy the fun.20160814_054914_resized.jpg

nathan koepp

Cibolo,TX
Welcome Natham! You should start a new thread introducing yourself and let us know a little about you!
Way to go Nathan!
Thanks shot a small boar this Friday but passed a shot on one of my big boars he came in at 9:20 but I promise if he comes in Friday I'm gonna put the blackout to the testimage.jpegimage.jpeg Those are 90 pound pigs and he dwarfs them so what's your estimate on his weight?

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Bigger than 90 lbs. Weights are very difficult to judge based on photos. Especially trail cam photos because of the depth of field and angles. Shoot him and take all the guess work out of it.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Some good action dieing to happen right there.

nathan koepp

Cibolo,TX
Bigger than 90 lbs. Weights are very difficult to judge based on photos. Especially trail cam photos because of the depth of field and angles. Shoot him and take all the guess work out of it.
I'll pop him this Friday or hopefully one bigger and get a weight on him

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
really like that pic!! i may put christmas lights on my next kill.
I may get my FIRST pig kill before you get your next one. And, I got NO pigs to hunt 'round here.

D

djones

I may get my FIRST pig kill before you get your next one. And, I got NO pigs to hunt 'round here.
ratt,

that may be the most depressing thing i've ever heard. well,,, except for scrambler not being able to control shitting is his diapers in public.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
ratt,

that may be the most depressing thing i've ever heard. well,,, except for scrambler not being able to control shitting is his diapers in public.
LOL... tell me 'bout it. But, my hog hunting is all vicarious... through others' videos... like your's. (Speaking of depressing) :confused: :D

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
ratt,

Talking about that photo of the runner crapping himself during the race?

My thoughts on running - a human heart is only good for so many beats before it wears out and fails. Running increases the wear and tear on your heart so you are actually putting yourself closer to death every time you run.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter