LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A feller needs a whole box of Wheaties after hauling all those fat butts around.

D

djones

Wow! I haven seen a hog in 6 months...

far be it for me to give unsolicited advice, but perhaps if you spent more time in the field and less time in the garden...

potato_zps9f5y2awg.jpg

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Very nice!!!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
well I see what the well dressed young hunters are wearing today!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Even the nicest guys turn into suppressor snobs eventually. Didn't think it would happen to me, but now I look at every potential purchase to see if it can be suppressed. If not, I'm not interested in.

Jhop

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
pig bones.jpg

This pig weighed in around 150 lbs. Was killed Wednesday night had the back straps taken out of him, hence the straight cut on the hide. The picture was taken Saturday morning. There "WAS" a slightly smaller pig that also was killed Wednesday night and had the backstraps taken out of it as well. Only thing we found of it on Saturday morning was parts of the skull and hide.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
When they are out in the open and cut open for meat, the buzzards make quick work of them. I have one like that 12 hours later, just bones and hide.

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
My latest. 193lb boar .. 90yd head shot with my Bison 18" 6.8 shooting a Barnes 85gr TSX @ 3100fps. Bullet did not exit. Found in the off side sinus cavity.
Pics include : hanging,skull,and bullet after 3 months in the skull in the gut pile. ---pruhdlr20160720_185430.jpg 192.jpeg 20160720_185444.jpg 20160316_010121.jpg