Hunting Photos post your pics here!

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Can't get the first pic to rotate?

Nice set up. Looks like you got your gear together.

Next time I go up to Afalex's place you should come along and put that equipment to work. Cool guys and a whole lot of fun. Maybe even TXLawman will tag along.

FYI you have to rotate your pics in your CPU before you upload. If you Preview the Pic in the CPU there is a rotate button at the bottom, looks like half circle with a arrow pointing in either direction.

coondog

LSB Member
I have plans for that. Golf carts are made to run about 15 MPH but they can go much faster. Golf courses don't want carts to go fast for fear of running someone over. With just a few mods a cart can run 30mph pretty easy. heck if you want to get a little crazy, with a 700 amp controller, you can mash on the gas and lift the front wheels off the ground. with a lift, gears, controller and a good motor you can run up to 40mph. If you want to really get crazy? I saw a golf cart go 100mph in the 1/8th mile. I'm a go slow kind of guy LOL

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
golf carts are so much fun. i have to wait a while to use my hunting vehicle for its intended purpose

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Over the 4th of July I was scheduled to meet some friends at my place in Halletsville. They had to come up on the 5th. I had a BIG white and black boar coming in on camera, so I went out to set up on him. No luck by midnight so I was walking back to camp and this 230 pound boar was tearing up the side of the hay field. One 60 grain Nosler BT later and he destroyed no more. Sorry about the fuzzy picture. I've got to start using my camera and not the cell phone.

Attachments

• 230 Halletsville boar.jpg
    230 Halletsville boar.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 9

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
And... you get to go out and hunt the other one again on another day ! Love it when a plan comes together.

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I've got to take some guys up there that can shoot. Every time I take these they miss. I put a guy within twenty yards of a boar this same size the next night and he flat out missed.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wow... that's kind of tough to explain away. LOL

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just a hangin' around... great pix, good seein' kids enjoyin' the hunt.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
My youngest bugs me ever week "when are we going back out hunting".

C'mon dad...

Git%20er%20Done.jpg

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I've got to take some guys up there that can shoot. Every time I take these they miss. I put a guy within twenty yards of a boar this same size the next night and he flat out missed.

I think we can remedy that! ;)

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I know, I know. The boy has got murder in his eye. He could care less about his .22 Cricket, he prefers one of dads Evil Black Rifles.
You like eatin' pre-chewed food from a jar (cold) now that you know what REAL food tastes like? Can't say that I blame the lad. LOL

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Pic taken holding phone to back of the thermal so not the best.

Rabbit 10 yards deer 120 yards.

Deer 200ish yards.

Dead boar and suppressed 6.8 10 ish feet lol.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Them bunnies shed a LOT of heat from their head/ears.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Them bunnies shed a LOT of heat from their head/ears.

The ears are above the grass. The body is behind the grass. So you are actually seeing through the grass that's why its a lighter cooler shade.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Otay, that makes sense.