Hunting Photos post your pics here!

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Did you find any bullets lodged in there? I forget???
Coondog was doing the cleaning and I don't think he wanted to mess around too much in there. The cleaning was bad enough. I do know that he shot him with a 110 accubond right in the sweet spot and he went down like a ton a bricks.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
How much did he weigh those sure looked like extra thick shields!

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
How much did he weigh those sure looked like extra thick shields!
197 lbs on the scale not dressed. I thought it would be more, but once you take the extra thick hide off he was quite small.

Colby

Central Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
3 really nice boars we've taken with dogs. They were all taken with guns so it still counts! Lever action 45-70 matter of fact.
The boar in the creek was without doubt the biggest. He sunk like a rock and we never got a good pic with him

null-5.jpg

null-25.jpg

null-27.png

ppapago

Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
This dude charged me at night. First time that happened and yes I pretty much crapped my pants

Shot this sow from the front porch one morning.

Never could find this guy. He was elusive and big

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice coloring on that one Colby. That's a beast right there.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ppapago those are some great pics!
Boy, I'll say !!! I'm jealous ! I've taken a few different species of critterage.. but never taken a white tail, mulie, or black tail deer. Had a FINE white tail buck in my cross hairs once in Plummer, ID... but, my cheap assed scope wouldn't let in enough light for me to make out what I was seeing. I dropped the muzzle to look with my naked eye and was horrified to see I had a FINE 8-10 point buck bolting when I moved. LOL My cousin was sitting in the truck watching me and she was saying to herself... "Why don't that boy shoot !?!?!"

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Have you ever skinned the rattlers??? I've always wanted to get a big one and put the skin on the wall in my man cave!