Hunting Photos post your pics here!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Have you ever skinned the rattlers??? I've always wanted to get a big one and put the skin on the wall in my man cave!
I've got me some rattler skins, as well as some spitting cobra skins, and some water snake... I'm wanting to use 'em to back some longbows with. I've got the perfect stave of Vine Maple roughed out that's a little bit snaky. Will go nice with the rattler skins backing it.

Colby

Central Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Best shot on a runner:
5dc7d9a4.jpg

Biggest cutters:
c6403aa4.jpg

Biggest pig 275:
99a58250.jpg

Honorable mentions:
b20a04e1.jpg

ad7772b8.jpg

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Boy... I'll say he had cutters !!

DennisB

SUS VENATOR CLUB
Lots of awesome pigs here! One of mine is in the avatar at left--not particularly a "trophy," only about 20 pounds. But location is everything. This one happened to be located behind a sow that I hit with the R-25... A 150 gr CoreLok tore through her and a bit of shrapnel took out this one too- We shaved it and Hunt TXHogs put it in the smoker whole... MmmMMM.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Tooferones are most kewl.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lots of awesome pigs here! One of mine is in the avatar at left--not particularly a "trophy," only about 20 pounds. But location is everything. This one happened to be located behind a sow that I hit with the R-25... A 150 gr CoreLok tore through her and a bit of shrapnel took out this one too- We shaved it and Hunt TXHogs put it in the smoker whole... MmmMMM.

Love those twofers! My very first ever hog hunt I borrowed a friends 45/70 guide gun to test out. I was wanting the guide gun badly but just was not sure about the 45/70. I had a box of factory remington 405 gr soft points to shoot. Well I spotted a sounder feeding in some scrub brush I picked the biggest one (150ish pound sow) and bang down she goes! She started squealing really loud so I shot her again! Still squealing now Im not to impressed with this 45/70. :mad: Well when I get up there to put her down with my .45 there were 3 other pigs laying past her! It was the third one squealing the other 3 were dead! So my first ever hog kill was a fourfer! I bought the guide gun the next week! :D

DennisB

SUS VENATOR CLUB
Love those twofers! My very first ever hog hunt I borrowed a friends 45/70 guide gun to test out.

Yep, love the .45/70--my first boar was by moonlight with a Ruger No. 3 and 300 gr HPs. Was up in a blind watching a feeder pen and had cows grazing all around all evening. Along about 2 am I was dozed off and woke with a big black thing in the pen. Thought it was a calf at first, then realized it was 300 pounds of stinkin boar. The 45/70 flattened it, and the cows, which had settled in all over stampeded outta there! I was much younger then, and by myself. Ended up gutting that pig so I could drag it up a pallet into the pickup.

coondog

LSB Member
First night out with the golf cart and PVS-14. The PVS-14 is a flimless L-3 tube. don't know to much about it, but it is bright.
IMG_02231_zps628c7b8c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_02141_zps2fff1531.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] Took the hog with a 556 and SSA's 64gr bonded ammo

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
First night out with the golf cart and PVS-14. The PVS-14 is a flimless L-3 tube. don't know to much about it, but it is bright.
IMG_02231_zps628c7b8c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_02141_zps2fff1531.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] Took the hog with a 556 and SSA's 64gr bonded ammo
Picture not there!