Humor for the day!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
1. Never take a beer to a job interview.
2. Always identify people in your yard before shooting at them.
3. It's considered poor taste to take a cooler to church.
4.. If you have to vacuum the bed, it is time to change the sheets.
5. Even if you're certain that you are included in the will, it is still considered tacky to drive a U-Haul to the funeral home.

DINING OUT
1. If drinking directly from the bottle, always hold it with your fingers covering the label.
2. Avoid throwing bones and food scraps on the floor as the restaurant may not have dogs.

ENTERTAINING IN YOUR HOME
1. A centerpiece for the table should never be anything prepared by a taxidermist.
2. Do not allow the dog to eat at the table no matter how good his manners are.

PERSONAL HYGIENE
1. While ears need to be cleaned regularly, this is a job that should be done in private using one's OWN truck keys.
2. Proper use of toiletries can forestall bathing for several days. However, if you live alone, deodorant is a waste of good money.
3. Dirt and grease under the fingernails is a social no-no, as they tend to detract from a woman's jewelry and alter the taste of finger foods.

DATING (OUTSIDE THE FAMILY)
1. Always offer to bait your date's hook, especially on the first date.
2. Be aggressive. Let her know you're interested: 'I've been wanting to go out with you since I read that stuff on the restroom wall two years ago.'
3. Establish with her parents what time she is expected back. Some will say 10:00 PM; others might say 'Monday.' If the latter is the answer, it is the man's responsibility to get her to school on time.
4. Always have a positive comment about your date's appearance, such as, 'Ya'll sure don't sweat much for a fat gal.'

WEDDINGS
1. Livestock, usually, is a poor choice for a wedding gift.
2. Kissing the bride for more than 5 seconds may get you shot.
3. For the groom, at least, rent a tux. A leisure suit with a cummerbund and a clean bowling shirt can create too sporty an appearance..
4. Though uncomfortable, say 'yes' to socks and shoes for this special occasion.
5. It is not appropriate to tell the groom how good his wife is in the sack.

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
1. Never take a beer to a job interview.

ENTERTAINING IN YOUR HOME
1. A centerpiece for the table should never be anything prepared by a taxidermist.
Man, theres going to be a lot of displaced foxes and raccoons....

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Stopped By Police At 2:00 AM
An elderly man was stopped by the police around 2 AM and was asked where he was going at that time of night.

Martin replied, "I'm on my way to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effects it has on the human body,
as well as smoking and staying out late."

The officer then asked, "Really? Who's giving that lecture at this time of night?"
The man replied, "That would be my wife."

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Who needs "cross fit"?

redneckabs.jpg

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
that is rather disturbing

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
AP: MT. VERNON, TEXAS ... WHOREHOUSE SUES LOCAL CHURCH OVER LIGHTNING STRIKE!

Diamond D's brothel began construction on an expansion of their building to increase their ever-growing business. In response, the local Baptist Church started a campaign to block the business from expanding -- with morning, afternoon,and evening prayer sessions at their church.

Work on Diamond D's progressed right up until the week before the grand reopening, when lightning struck the whorehouse, started a fire, and burned it to the ground.
After the cat-house was destroyed by the lightning strike, the church folks were rather smug in their outlook, bragging about "the power of prayer."

But late last week Jill 'Big Jugs' Diamond, the owner/madam, sued the church, the preacher, and the entire congregation on the grounds that the church ... "was ultimately responsible for the demise of her building and her business -- either through direct or indirect divine actions or means."

In its reply to the court, the church vehemently and voraciously denied any and all responsibility, or any connection to the building's demise. The judge read through the plaintiff's complaint and the defendant's reply, and at the opening hearing he commented,
"I don't know how the h*ll I'm going to decide this case, but it appears from the paperwork, that we now have a whorehouse owner who staunchly believes in the power of prayer, and an entire church congregation that thinks it's all bullsh*t."

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'd dare to guess that both ends have their fair share of pond scum. LOL Definitely makes the "dumbest of" list for the year.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL... lemme guess, that scale originated in Japan?

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lol and closes itself