Game Camara Thread

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I would take that over our small deer here in Florida. Might be time to move to Texas

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Always been time to move to Texas!

RevMS

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm thinking either the one just to the left of the feeder looking at the camera, or perhaps even better - the one in the background framed between the tripod legs behind the antlers of the little 6-point in the foreground. The sticker buck from my first photo is the one all the way to the left of the frame ... he doesn't look nearly as heavy as either of those two I'm picking as shooters.

EGarza04

El Sauz, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
That sure is a hard decision. They all look pretty young to me. Good luck, I hope you get one of them.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
my piglets have grown up, time to thin the herd.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Release the hounds !!!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Man, Frank, your cameras take beautiful pictures. Smells like bacon in the pan.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks, Those both are Moultrie M80's

Making more bacon!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
My main sows are gone, must be having another litter, what you see are parts of 3 litters. Freezer was full so letting them get this size before getting some fresh pork. Plus it has been so damn hot this year. While the guys are deer hunting I go for the hogs as no one but me eats venison and 1 doe lasts all year. They are so complacent now I have morning and PM hogs more than night till I start shooting again.

Chris

LSB Member
Ya, the hogs I've got coming have been pretty consistent for the month so far. They show at 8 pm almost by timer and again at 10pm and through out the rest of the night. Prior to September the critters had not been around for the past year.

Chris

LSB Member
MTS00386.JPG MTS00291.JPG MTS00388.JPG Here are a couple i got over the weekend....some hogs and deer. That hog is on a daily schedule in the AM, gonna have to take care of him. And that deer looks pretty nice to me but that was the only pic i have of him.MTS00386.JPG

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Wow, big boy out it the day light. BRD here's proof! lol

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Very realistic looking plastic decoy.

The repositionable head is a nice feature.

Where do we order these?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well I need to go hunting!

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
How many points does that buck look like? Nice hogs

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah they are out there morning and evening, just too easy, my larger sows are off having another litter so these are not real smart.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah they are out there morning and evening, just too easy, my larger sows are off having another litter so these are not real smart.
They are some good BQ whole pigs!

PS: brine whole pigglets in a big cooler for 3 to 4 days. 4 to 6 cups of salt 2 cups of sugar, 2 gal of Apple juice. Put them on a spit. And have a great cook put. Call some friends.