SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Jus got great video of a tag team shot from bluff... Didn't flinch a bit....DRT

keatonskidmore

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Can't wait to see the video from the ir hunter. How's that Q14 working?
Way to go on the kills. Sounds like that virgin land is pretty good.

dax2323

Boerne TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
image.jpg
This is the one we shot from bluff overlooking the creek. The hit in the back is the 6.8 rnd, I hit her in the neck. The other shooter is the biologist that works that land.... I was impressed, never used a thermal and hit that hog at 160yds. She stayed out till 3 with me... Think she's hooked. Had a blast, but that land is thick. Very few open areas, I took multiple shots at hogs in the cedars and while walking up to a pond with my friends son , we walked up on a hog and scared the crap out of us. Hog was on the opposite side of road we were looking and was with 10yds when he grunted and ran... I was laughing afterwards, but it gets your attention.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sounds like a blast! Will wait for the video!

dax2323

Boerne TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Didn't use the Q14 last night.... We drove around in a Polaris ranger a lot. The weather was horrible for thermal... I used the IR HUNTER, it worked well. I'll load video tonight. Let friend use the Apollo...

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
All that suspense!

dax2323

Boerne TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Really the only good one is from the bluff... The rest are shots in the brush... Not worth making a bowl of popcorn for

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Really the only good one is from the bluff... The rest are shots in the brush... Not worth making a bowl of popcorn for
Then it's a good thing I uploaded my failures to keep the dogs at bay and entertained for 1 more day.

dax2323

Boerne TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I did get video on my phone of the curly shuffle... We walked up on the one that got his eye popped out.. He was still dancing

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice hog ... happy hunting.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I went to the range and sighted that pistol in at 25 yds, going back for more abuse!
The red dot thing is strange to sight in, sighted in at 10 yds then moved to 25 and it was like 8" high at 25. So sighted in there which I guess would make it 8" low at 10 yds correct? Weird.

keatonskidmore

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I went to the range and sighted that pistol in at 25 yds, going back for more abuse!
The red dot thing is strange to sight in, sighted in at 10 yds then moved to 25 and it was like 8" high at 25. So sighted in there which I guess would make it 8" low at 10 yds correct? Weird.
Yeah red dot sighting it is weird. Same thing happened to me when sighting mine in.