Double Trouble

dax2323

Boerne TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just pressed 150 rnds of 120SST for 6.8. Taking the IRHunter and the Apollo out tonight. Got a SWAT sgt on the 6.8 and I'm running the 5.56. Video to come.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Best of luck to you and hope you get the big ones and everything in between!!! BANG BANG!!

PS: You need more ammo!!!????:)

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good luck, but that ammo can looks a little empty

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
And, may the night be productive. Hope you win over a new convert to the 6.8.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just keep yelling "the perp is getting away"!
Go get em'!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Funny thing happened...had trouble w a lower thought it was a disconnector or something. All this time it had been about 1/2 a tip of a 120SST under the trigger keeping it from resetting. Remember my coyote story racking the gun 6 times before it would shoot and finally resetting the trigger?

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It's amazing how something so small can cause so many problems. I had the same problem when a tip fell off a 110gr v-max

dax2323

Boerne TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's 185 rnds ... The way I shoot that would be 184 dead hogs.... Unless I get a two fer

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I removed one of those red tips from a 45-70 and had a heck of a time getting it out, couldn't do it without deforming it a bit with a pliers.. Hard to believe they would come off that easy.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
it broke off in the middle Dan, abuse due to the user.

dax2323

Boerne TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Jus found out we are hunting the wildlife sanctuary... Almost 10k acres that hasn't been hunted in years. Should be interesting. Video will be running through the IR Hunter... First trip out with Apollo and q14... Reviews are right around the corner. I will try to keep the cussing to a minimum on video, although I have taken the hunter off and on multiple times this week and it has held zero perfectly .... Was a lil skeptical at first... But so far it has been a very good optic... Easy to use. Still getting used to manual NUC.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dax, Can we get a live feed piped in.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Chopper !!! That little feller really gets around. He's such a ham too.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Look at that, fresh for B'fast!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I just got back from my little adventure. There was a sow with piglets already out when I got there. They busted me so I decided to go for a spot and stalk with that pistol. Well, it wasn't long before I heard hogs and snuck up to them. I thought they winded me but they were fighting over chunks of a fresh killed fawn. Meat was still fresh and pink. A nice sized hog stopped behind a tree eating the fawn, with his head showing so I shot, only about 10 yds. Pigs running everywhere, a little guy ran right to me but a bullet jammed. I went looking but didn't recover a hog, but my hearing is gone. That gun is so loud it is stupid. I had a helmet on so no ear covers, forgot to bring plugs. Stupid loud. Still can't hear anything. VIDEO later.