Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Me too since my pre-order in Feb

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Tell me, you probably have a better idea than I have.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
What 200? There is no telling the actual orders or those that have canceled or done something else by now. All I know is each distributor will get a partial order, I am one of the first at mine so am hopeful, after that I don't care how long it takes other to get one.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
The problem I have with ATN's statement is that they said "the initial launch firmware is complete", that sounds to me like not all functions are working.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I know the software can be uploaded what about the firmware do it have to be returned for that?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
well that is a good thing, I assume the upgrades and fixes are free?

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
Yea they will be free for specified features. Then if they do something like crosshair libraries or something, maybe they'll try to charge you, just you Frank :mad:

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks Dave, I figured that, but then again so far it is just vaporware!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Amen BROTHER and the promised video, now that it was ready, and Nothing! I am commenting on their FB page with my dissatisfaction

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Latest's excuse

We would have liked to have provided you with video footage sooner, however our team has been extremely busy preparing the X-Sight for delivery and traveling, which has rendered us unable to get to the range to video tape. We will be at the range this week and will post video as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and thank you for your continued support.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
Their latest:

Dear Customers, thank you for your continued patience and support. We wanted to provide you with a new update on the X-Sight. We are still on track to start deliveries in October. Additionally, the X-Sight was at the range yesterday for filming. We're in the process of reviewing the videos now and should begin posting them shortly. Please check back often for updates. Thank you again.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
ATN sucks, I do hope the people in charge of this roll out get fired!