O! well done! I commend your pains,

And every one shall share i' the gains.
And now about the cauldron sing,
Like elves and fairies in a ring,
Enchanting all that you put in.

The dead hog counter will roll.
By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes.

Finally my 6.8spc pig whacker has obtained the all seeing eye W1000-9. I picked it up from Ident Markings today its going to be hard to sleep the next few days in anticipation! Soon the m24 crosshairs of death will be recording 120sst's and 90gr gold dots in full black & white hot thermal!

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Very cool TLM! I'm looking forward to picking one of these up too. The ability to clearly see hogs in pitch black and even while obscured by some brush and weeds is amazing. Spot with the W-1000, ID with a pvs 14, and then shoot with the W-1000. All this can happen while a DVR records it through the W-1000. I'm looking forward to more videos from you with this in your hands. Good luck!

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Damn that even got me excited!!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
That is one evil looking cyclops! Looking forward to some really cool videos soon.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks great. Going to be a fun one to test out

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Are you shooting this suppressed, super or sub sonic? Does it damage your suppressor to run super when you don't reload?

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Are you shooting this suppressed, super or sub sonic? Does it damage your suppressor to run super when you don't reload?
It does not hurt a suppressor to shoot supersonic ammo through it as long as the suppressor is rated for the caliber being shot. If the suppressor is rated for 308 Winchester you can shoot up to 308 win super ammo through. Factory or reloaded. Doesn't matter.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I can run up to .300 win mag in mine. I use this suppressor on everything 30 caliber and down!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
TLM are you shooting sub or super?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
In my 6.8 and my .308 I shoot super. Only thing I shoot subs with is the blackout. My 120sst load averages around 2600fps. The 90gr gold dot should be much faster.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks, just curious

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I will try I just found out they are running guided helicopter hunts all weekend on the ranch. Never hunted the same weekend they were doing that so do not know what to expect and I'm kind of bummed.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lets see, helicopter, a new Thermal Unit, and the premier Hog Killer, I think I am seeing the making of a New Show on the Sportsman Channel!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lets see, helicopter, a new Thermal Unit, and the premier Hog Killer, I think I am seeing the making of a New Show on the Sportsman Channel!

No I will not be on the helicopters they have them filled with paid hunters. I will be hunting the same place at night after they have hit them hard with the helicopters. Guess it depends on the shooters they may run them out of the county I do not know what to expect. But this place is a decent size its 33,000 acres and I will have the w1000 so there is hope! Helicopter gunships by day vs TLM by night lol.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I think they should take you up at night, film it for a commercial to sell more "night hunting" by helo