New Adventure

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Just started my work hitch today and spent the day planning for a 2600 mile trip. I get to fly a helicopter from south Louisiana to Guyana, South America. Should be a great adventure, four days of flying and three nights enroute. The first two days are going to be ball busters, but the last two will be nice. Spending the night in West Palm Beach, Fl tomorrow, then Porto Cano, Dominican Republic, then St. Lucius Island ending up in Georgetown, Guyana on the fourth day.

I may be absent from the forum for awhile since the availability of wifi is uncertain. You guys have a good weekend hunting and killing hogs and I will try my best to miss you.:p

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Stay safe, they shoot at you along that route! OH how are you getting back?

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Keep those wings flinging Kemosabe !! No mis-adventures along the way, and may the return trip be even "more gooder".

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Will be waiting for your follow-up hog killin' and video.
Be safe.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Chopper...we miss you already. We may just shut down this sight until you return. Oh, and you know they have critters in the jungle down there don't you?! We want some road kill pics or something.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
We made it to West Palm Beach, FL today. Beautiful flying weather, but a long day. Florida skies are crazy busy this week with a couple major air shows going on. We leave early tomorrow for the Southeast end of the Dominican Republic. Frank, we flew right over your house and lease. You had good weather today. I'll try to keep y'all posted as we go along.

rrv333

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
God Speed and safe flying

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks for checking in so we can follow along and know all's well. Safe travels.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We made it to West Palm Beach, FL today. Beautiful flying weather, but a long day. Florida skies are crazy busy this week with a couple major air shows going on. We leave early tomorrow for the Southeast end of the Dominican Republic. Frank, we flew right over your house and lease. You had good weather today. I'll try to keep y'all posted as we go along.

I saw you go by and waved!!..Safe travels!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
No never would I do that but did you notice the tracers flying by?

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Made it to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic today. Another long and tedious day. Couldn't believe how busy these little single strip airfields are. It's worse than getting in and out of Atlanta. We saw some of the most beautiful water today. Hard to believe it's that clear. Got in late and had to get something to eat. Sorry about the short note, but need sleep. I'll check in tomorrow. See ya's.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Made it to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic today. Another long and tedious day. Couldn't believe how busy these little single strip airfields are. It's worse than getting in and out of Atlanta. We saw some of the most beautiful water today. Hard to believe it's that clear. Got in late and had to get something to eat. Sorry about the short note, but need sleep. I'll check in tomorrow. See ya's.
Good to hear the trip is uneventful thus far. Now... we KNOW you're taking pix of the view along the way so you can post us up some "follow-along"... aren't ya? LOL Continued safe travels Kemosabe.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I've been trying, but you can't see much from 7000' and we have been in and out of clouds too.