Hunting Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good shooting Brian! I sure am missing me some Angry Bird! Velcro him to your back so he will always be there!

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I thought maybe I could more easily stalk with Angry Bird's inflatable cousin, but then I figured the rumors would start...

Funny thing about last night. When I started the hunt, I was chilly. My hands were suffering from the cold within minutes despite gloves and hand warmers. I warmed up and even opened up the coveralls as I hiked, but my hands and later my face where stinging from the cold. After I made the shot, however, the gloves seemed unnecessary for the most part. My hands were no longer cold. The cold was not stinging my hands or face. Nothing like adrenaline and excitement to get the blood to the extremities.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You hot blooded hog killer! Knowing you were soon to come home with a hog, it was all fine!

Oh Man the jokes come to mind w an inflatable AB...LOL but still a good idea!

Last edited:

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Woohoo! Dead oinkers. Way to go Brian. I gotta get over this sinus infection and get in the field tonight.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL... "Popeye". Love it ! Good shot. All this talk of cookies, I may have to put to use the dough in the fridge. Getting HAWNGRY !!! Haven't eaten anything (but a handful of tortilla chips) since last night. Travel days suck. LOL

Swine Slayers

LSB Member
I hunt in Melbourne florida and near saint cloud florida

Swine Slayers

LSB Member

Check out Episode #4. I used the Pulsar N750 when the hogs came out...

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Pretty interesting video. Did anyone else notice the suppressors during the section about mail and during the coot cull? I doubt he had to wait a year for government approval for it and he was in southern England!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Pretty interesting video. Did anyone else notice the suppressors during the section about mail and during the coot cull? I doubt he had to wait a year for government approval for it and he was in southern England!

Yeah, European countries look at suppressors in a good way. I was surprised to hear the one guy mention a semi-auto though. I thought they couldn't have those in jolly ol' England.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Too cool, he's charging!!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Are those youtube links? You should be able to just copy and paste the link directly from youtube.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
nice, what was the outcome on the hog charging?

Afalex had to kill it for them that's why you loose video he switched shooting modes lol!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wow night vision archery that's something you don't see everyday! I know nothing about bow hunting but that has to be difficult.

PRyan1877

Roselle, Illinois
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Those were both great videos, I like the reverse angle in the first video, you can really see what kind of damage an arrow does to an animal. The night vision video is not to shabby either. :)

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Love that finale for the vid. Was that the 9mm pistol kill as clean-up for the Silencerco hunt that was eluded to in an earlier tale of their outing? (The charge at the end of the clip?) Too bad the resolution wasn't a little more... at 1:23, when the 'coon was hauling ass up the tree... I'll bet you could've even gotten into view him messing himself as he climbed. LOL

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Love that reverse angle shot for the bow kill ! Just don't miss and plug the Go-Pro !! LOL

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Deltav, excellent videos!!

Status
Not open for further replies.