LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
2 is the new zero

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
As always great shooting! Would have liked to have seen the pistol shooting.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
As always great shooting! Would have liked to have seen the pistol shooting.
Well I have a nice sound tract of it! Maybe next time.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well I have a nice sound tract of it! Maybe next time.
Look forward to it. Have shot small hogs with my 460 Rowland. Would like to shoot some big ones pistol has a Leupold Delta point red dot. So I can see red dot with PVS-14 no problem have been very temped to shot a deer bit alias night time.
PigHunRowlandKill1_zps05540e28.jpg

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Here's a picture of a picture., so quality is bad. My first Texas Hog with a pistol maybe close to Hog with Pistol 006.JPG 15 yrs ago.
Ruger Super Redhawk 44 Mag with Burris 2x Scope. The only gun I regret selling out of hundreds. Took it everywhere. Used to shoot 330gr. LongHammerheads from Garret, about 6 of those was enough for the wrist.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I've got an old 3-screw Super Black Hawk. Love that ol' hog-leg. Dad took an Alaskan bull moose with it. Brought to me a few years later, wanting to trade it back to me for my .38 snubby (I'd given him the .44 so he'd always have something on him while snow machining in the arctic). Told me it wouldn't hit what aimed at anymore. A little inspection showed me every screw holding it together was loose. LOL Vibration from it sitting on the dash of the cowling is what I suspect.

customcutter

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I've got an old Smith&Wesson 41 Magnum 8 3/8 barrel. I used to carry it hog hunting in a shoulder holster hog hunting when I was younger and dumber. Dang that thing was heavy It's probably had less than 200 rds down the tube. Actually bought it for my wife, over 35 yrs ago, when she used to bale hay with the in-laws and carried a lot of cash to pay the day workers. She always had that chrome plated 41 mag laying in the scabbard on the seat in plain sight, so that all the hired help knew she had it.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I just sold an older (early 80's) Smith in 45 colt to a Texas Ranger. He investigates cattle rustling. He said he was going to carry it for work. It was in pristine condition too.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I would like A 10mm Glock w a green laser, I think that would do the trick.