Hog Population Control 24 down

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Did a little population control on one of my friends cattle ranches. They are running troughs and feed trailers with creep feed. Hogs are running the cattle off the feeders enjoying the all night, all you can eat buffet. We only hunted about 2.5/3 hours but still managed to kill 24 total.

I got three with my new FNX45 tactical with the Trijicon RMR on top its super easy to hit them even moving with a helmet mounted pvs-14. All I see out there using a pvs-14 is a dot of death! My arms and pistol do not even show since the night vision is focused to infinity its basically like a video game put the dot on what you want to hit. Suppressed the pistol with the new YHM 45sidewinder suppressor it sounded good the tone was higher than my octane 45 I normally use. All the other hogs were taken with the Six8's and 120sst's as you will see in the video below. Most of these pigs were 200+ pounds eating the protein all night really put the weight on them!

Along with the 45sidwinder Silencer Shop also sent me the new Griffin Armament 30sd to try on the 6.8 in a hunting environment. Its a little heavier than my YHM TI phantom but out in the field I did not notice the extra weight, it was shorter than my YHM can and had very good noise reduction along with tone. There was no point of impact shift with the 30sd, everyone out there commented on how good it sounded. www.silencershop.com

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Awesome hits there T. Good trigger discipline there too. Nice use of that drone too.

fanninland

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dang there was a hog feeding frenzy going on for sure! Casually great shooting - as usual, and excellent video quality with the Armasight.

I have been on the fence about getting my G20 slide milled for an RMR that I have sitting in the safe but I'm gonna send it in, as your experience confirms what a couple other folks told me about the goodness of using it with a PVS14.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks like a good hunt... the new griffin suppressor looks nice.e

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
24 hogs in a couple hours is quite impressive and a pile of fun! Love the video and music was fitting!

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Some great shootin going on there, what a blast, fun stuff fo sure!! BANG BANG!!!

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
awesome marksmanship as always, that was certainly a target rich environment . Great video!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That was some good shooting and too much fun!

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
awesome work

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Shooting and video - impressive for sure!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Anybody have issues with this site...I have no home page, can't manuever around or see new posts, it says "error" all day.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ran a cleaner and reopened everything..working now.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Like the new intro and the rest of the video was on point. Need to to have someone video you with thermal as you shoot them at close ranges with the pistol.
I had two people following filming this hunt but it was just too shaky to use.

customcutter

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The slow motion shots flipping and rolling were just too much fun.