Can anyone tell me what is wrong with this video?

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ears and snout where a give away ... Sister entity to ****? I better not say anymore. ; )

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
does this skypuppy guy or his family own a hog farm?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ok I was not the only one to notice it, just wanted to know if it was blatantly obvious to others as well.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Yep, pretty obvious. Short snout, fence in baackground, hogs didn't run after shot, giant ball sack, floppy ears, etc. All signs of domestic farm raised hogs in a pen.

If they would have said we are shooting these hogs for butchering purposes and wanted to use the opportunity to show how thermal works that would have been fine. But, to play it off as a real hunt. What a bunch of fools. It pisses me off that they think the general hunting population, that knows anything about hogs, would believe this was a real hunt. Idiots.

Their coyote hunt with a 60mm IR hunter is a little better. The scope looks great and at least they are killing a true wild animal in a fair chase situation. There is still a strange dialogue and attitude in the video. To each their own.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well, I'd surmise that most their Kool-Aide crowd are of the mall ninja variety anyhow... so all that matters is they appear to be "operators, operating".

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ok I was not the only one to notice it, just wanted to know if it was blatantly obvious to others as well.
I showed my wife the video on my phone over lunch today, no explanation before-hand. She said " why would they show domestic pigs if they are trying to sell thermal scopes? " Then after a few minutes she said "THEY ARE NOT GOING TO SHOOT THEM ARE THEY?!?" I can't quote the rest of her response.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Too funny Lancer!! and I bet they butchered and are going to eat them too!

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I did send **** a email on the matter, and I was not nice at all. No response yet.....

It pisses me off to that they think we are dummies and cannot recognize a domestic pig over a wild pig. It is pretty obvious, right from the get go something didn't seem right. Look very very close like 50 yards, probably resting the gun a the other end of the pen. Then all the other things we found where pretty obvious too.

BRUTE

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's just sad. I bet the other hogs were still standing there when they drug those two off.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well if they post this on Ar-15 we can all go over there a call foul and get ourselves banned !!! :D
Uhhh... I'd have to stoop to JOINING that den of mall ninjas first... that ain't happenin'. LOL

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter