Can anyone tell me what is wrong with this video?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I hate to give them move coverage, but can anyone here tell me what is wrong with this video?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Seemed to be tame penned up hogs, never had hog not move after shots and act like nothing happened. I asked them on youtube comments.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Those them there are domestic pigs!!!! Can anyone say fish in a barrel.

Come on ****, if you into slaughtering pigs for the meat house do it with like the knockers do with a $10 bat not a $4000 scope.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have NEVER seen a set like that on feral hogs. Use to raise/work a 300 sow farrow to finish unit and our boars all had sets like basketballs, they are there to do one thing and that is breed. The build of those hogs also was a sign to me that those are farmed raised hogs. That would be my opinion. Something is piggy with that?? BANG BANG!!

Last edited:

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This is a picture from another website that I won't mention because it makes me throw up in my mouth. It is a thread on the hunt that is the above video and sure look like farm raised hogs to me but then again I've only killed a few. LOL
farm%20hogs_zpssjujnsud.jpg

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
yep no doubt about it, farm hogs, just missing the ear tags

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The ears were a dead give away after just a few seconds. My brother shot a Buffalo in a pen with his bow just to show the guy it would work. If they gotta die, might as well learn something!

Drift

LSB Member
I cant see anything wrong with the hunt...if you are taking a 8 y/o from the city out in the woods for his first "hunt". It's important for children to start out successful and then teach them hunting ethics as their interest is stimulated. And I'll bet that hog tastes good.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Drift, it was not an 8 yr old even IF he acts like one...it was advertising for a thermal scope and no divulging it was a canned hunt.

we have those places, fenced/canned hunts in FL but we all know it is for the kids and elderly.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Are they trying to pawn that off as a hog hunt?? I thought it was a joke.

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That what it sounds like to me.
From the post

"Two absolute MONSTER hogs taken a few nights back about 80 miles from our **** Florida facility! 2 head shots at 100 yards with the IR Hunter MKII and FLIR RS 32 mounted on a .308's did the deeds on these Frankenstein's! VIDEO ON BOTH KILLS ARE FORTHCOMING!
icon_smile_tongue.gif
"

"As mentioned we have both kills recorded which I will post next week. It was a great Halloween eve for us!
icon_smile_cool.gif

P.S. Who says **** does not have any GONADS!
icon_smile_big.gif
"

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I think if I was them and instead of faking a hunt, I would say we are testing out this equipment on some cull hogs for this operation, it would have been better received.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The sawdust on the ground was pretty convincing too.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
All they would have had to do is tell it like it is. This is what thermal looks like and we are fixin to butcher a couple hogs for the family and friends so we thought we would film it to show thermal scopes.

The attitudes were all wrong for it to be a true hog hunt with killin something that big in the WILD!! Just sayin. To each their own I guess?? BANG BANG!!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
The ears were a dead give away after just a few seconds. My brother shot a Buffalo in a pen with his bow just to show the guy it would work. If they gotta die, might as well learn something!
+1

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm a city boy, and never hunted a hog... but those silhouettes look like domestic hogs. Shorter snouts, front shoulders not as thick, ears look bigger, and no panic/running by other pigs. The fence in the background also suggests penned critters.

chthump

LSB Member
That's just a little harder, than walking into Walmart and picking up a package of bacon.
Wonder if they processed it themselves?
I'm guessing processor.