Boar (hog) hunting with dogs, Brazilian style!

FDB

Andre, I'll be in Brazil working in Feb and would like to do a weekend boar hunt. Whom should I contact to discuss options? Thanks, Frank

Andre Lopes

Boar Hunter from Southern Brazil
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Andre, I'll be in Brazil working in Feb and would like to do a weekend boar hunt. Whom should I contact to discuss options? Thanks, Frank
Hello Frank!
I'll be happy to help you!
First, I need to know which city you will come. Depending on the location you will, I can take you on a hunt!
If you want, send me a message with the information and we'll talk, ok?

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Great story Andre. I always enjoy your stories and take a great interest in the different ways people hunt. The Argentinian Dogos look very similar to my American Pit Bulls. I think the Dogos are a much larger breed though. I have never gotten to hunt hogs with dogs and think it could make for some great fun.

I really like the way you posed the hogs for the pictures. It makes them look like they are all alive and waiting for you to take the photo. Your English is better than some of the guys I know around my area. Thanks for sharing and keep the stories coming!

Andre Lopes

SUS VENATOR CLUB
Thank you friend! I promise to study hard and improve my pronunciation. I can even write correctly but I speak very badly! LOL!

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I think you speak just fine, it is us Americans so limited as to 1 language...well most of us anyway.

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You are fine my friend. I look forward to seeing and reading your posts. I feel I get a inside look of Brazil you will not get from a travel brochure.

Vern1

Pettytown, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Great story - your English gets the point across and is better than lots of US teenagers!
Excellent photos - looks like a nice place to live and a great place to hunt.
Always like to see how other folks perform their hunting.
It's great to see a group of hunters coming together to help a land owner and have fun doing it!

Thank you for sharing.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We need to have a forum meetup at Andre's place, would that not be the best thing ever?? Andre, you are always welcome here in FL!!

Andre Lopes

SUS VENATOR CLUB
Great story - your English gets the point across and is better than lots of US teenagers!
Excellent photos - looks like a nice place to live and a great place to hunt.
Always like to see how other folks perform their hunting.
It's great to see a group of hunters coming together to help a land owner and have fun doing it!

Thank you for sharing.
Thank you sir!

Andre Lopes

SUS VENATOR CLUB
We need to have a forum meetup at Andre's place, would that not be the best thing ever?? Andre, you are always welcome here in FL!!
LOL! Great ideia Mr. FrankT!
Thanks for the invite!
You are also very welcome to the Rio Grande do Sul (my state!)
I'm making a big effort to make a trip to the USA.
Here in Brazil, the families do so: when the son or daughter turns fifteen, they earn a trip to Disneyland. My oldest daughter has been, and younger daughter goes this year. This year my plans were thwarted but next year I also plan to go to Florida, with connection to Montague County - TX. Must be present at the next meeting of the LSB in the land of my cousin Brian!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
There you go, gotta have your priorities straight! I can put a sign over our lease gate, "DISNEYLAND" just for your kids!