6 yr old gets a monster hawg !

ranch dawg

GREAT STATE OF TEXAS
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Its in the works ! Lol. He wants a hat, tee shirt, patch, sticker and night vision. ( Ok I said night vision ).

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
OK, its awaiting your approval TLM !
It should not need my approval if you did it right??? There is no awaiting for approval you have to respond to the email sent.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Its in the works ! Lol. He wants a hat, tee shirt, patch, sticker and night vision. ( Ok I said night vision ).

He can have them all!!! Grandpaw just needs to get me the cash first! ;)

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
There is always that darn CASH thing...LOL

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL... (Old people... what'cha gonna do wit' 'em?)

rm619

012114IFONE2930_zpsa6e5c674.jpg

Took my grandson Dillon deer hunting again this past weekend hoping to get his first deer. We had talked about what we would do if a large hog came out. He said if a "monster hawg" comes out, we would both shoot it together at the same time on the count of 3. We had practiced our count on the way driving down to the ranch and even when we got into the blind. We were ready. ( LOL ). We got into the blind at 3:00 pm and after getting settled in he says hes gonna take a short nap. Well at 5 :00 this monster hawg comes out and is making his way to the feeder which is 70 yards in front of the blind. As I am trying to wake Dillon, the hawg gets closer and closer to the blind. He was eating on a large pile of corn we spread out. I finally get Dillon on his feet and the hawg is 40 yards broadside. We both have our rifles out the windows and I whisper to him, are you ready for me to count. He says yes, and I count one, BOOOOOM, he shoots, I jump, the hawg flips over. I say loudly WHAT DID YOU DO ? He says loudly, YOU FREAKED ME OUT WHEN YOU SAID ONE ! LOL, after watching the hawg for about 5 minutes we walked up to it and it was popping his worn down cutters and kicking his back leg. I get Dillon in position and he shoots the hawg again in the chest. DRT. Fun times with grandson, will never forget it !
Oboe Wan Hognobi