whose bright idea was this anyway?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
why do you and lawfrog make me go thru all that crap only to get to the end and find out i wasted all that time for nothing?
Still not working... LMAO

D

djones

can't you do anything right? i gave you one with me in it. the least you could do when you make fun of me is get it right!!! you do know how to copy and paste don't you???

djshorts_zpsf5rm8dho.jpg

D

djones

Still not working... LMAO
that's not the worst of it. i examined the acquired handloads. the green tips were not full length resized and were slightly oversized for my chamber. the lead tips that i actually killed the hog with... well i could pull the bullets out of the case by hand on 2 or 3 out of five. no telling where they were seated by the time they made it to the chamber.

and as if i haven't learned my lesson about the wtf, i reloaded 50 rounds of 125gr sierra tmk. go ahead and tell me they wont kill anything. i don't expect them to anyway. i probably won't leave the vehicle this time, just in case.

btw... i tried h110 and lilgun. both those powders stuck to the chargemaster pretty bad. i had to empty it out over the commode. of course by the time i loaded 50 rounds, i had to go. there i am looking at gunpowder and about to relieve myself on it. now i have a pretty forceful stream and wasn't sure if the violent commotion could possibly set it off even though it was wet. i mean i'm like a double peckered donkey going on a flat rock, so i wasn't taking any chances and flushed first. but in case it happens again, is it safe or not?

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
that's not the worst of it. i examined the acquired handloads. the green tips were not full length resized and were slightly oversized for my chamber. the lead tips that i actually killed the hog with... well i could pull the bullets out of the case by hand on 2 or 3 out of five. no telling where they were seated by the time they made it to the chamber.

and as if i haven't learned my lesson about the wtf, i reloaded 50 rounds of 125gr sierra tmk. go ahead and tell me they wont kill anything. i don't expect them to anyway. i probably won't leave the vehicle this time, just in case.

btw... i tried h110 and lilgun. both those powders stuck to the chargemaster pretty bad. i had to empty it out over the commode. of course by the time i loaded 50 rounds, i had to go. there i am looking at gunpowder and about to relieve myself on it. now i have a pretty forceful stream and wasn't sure if the violent commotion could possibly set it off even though it was wet. i mean i'm like a double peckered donkey going on a flat rock, so i wasn't taking any chances and flushed first. but in case it happens again, is it safe or not?
Yep, it's a safe bet it'll go off any time. In fact you can go ahead and load up some rounds with that wet power, it'll work just fine.........trust me. Hehehe

D

djones

well... not quite. someone else pshopped that on another forum. it's just lame enuf for you guys.

D

djones

lsb isn't lame. the pic is lame. you are more like a red headed stepchild.