TX Lawman Training Videos Paid Off!

DangerRanger

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I canceled my subscription to DJones's "Dirt Clod Outdoors: The Series" And started watch'n some of those LSB YouTube "How To Hunt Like a BA" videos instead.

Guys, in just one day of tutorials, I was able learn skills that helped me gain my new record in one night! Can't wait to see what else I learn by practicing the "Huey Swineacide" methods I am intrigued by.

SAVE A DIRT CLOD! SHOOT A HOG!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
And? They ALL have all four hooves still? Good effort there young man !!

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
"The Dirty Dozen". Great Job!!!

Where's the video????

Jhop

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Nice shooting Andrew. Wish I'd been there with you but my daughters birthday took priority. Not to mention after hunting every night during the week, household 6 wasn't giving me a kitchen pass for hunting this weekend.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Awesome job! Tell us more please. That's a heck of a haul of pork.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wow another person that finally can kill more than a few at a time and save the dirt clods!! Well done!! Funny how the top equipment costing thousands cannot help you if you can't hit squat...lol

Congrats!! SUS the hard way

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice job Fordranger! Who helped you stack all that pork, you're not even sweating.

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Good bunch of hogs there sir.
Would you please tell me about that tripod setup. Is it that hog saddle that I have been hearing about ??
Thanks for your time. --- pruhdlr

DangerRanger

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
"The Dirty Dozen". Great Job!!!

Where's the video????
No record deck, went only rechargeable external battery that night. Looking into a more efficient way to use both the record deck and external battery......

DangerRanger

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Awesome job! Tell us more please. That's a heck of a haul of pork.
Long story short, we scanned crop fields all night long. There was me and one other guy. In two fields, we saw a group of nine pigs each. First group we stalked, we got 5 down. Second group of 9, we got 7. My buddy had to leave early and was not able to assist for the daylight picture. So I had to set that up myself and put camera on tripod with timer.

The farm fields we hunt are all accessible by county road or highway. So we rarely get out of the truck unless we first see pigs to go after.

DangerRanger

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Good bunch of hogs there sir.
Would you please tell me about that tripod setup. Is it that hog saddle that I have been hearing about ??
Thanks for your time. --- pruhdlr

That's in improvement from the hog saddle. That's the Reaper Grip from Kopfjager Industries. ITS AWESOME.

D

djones

Wow another person that finally can kill more than a few at a time and save the dirt clods!! Well done!! Funny how the top equipment costing thousands cannot help you if you can't hit squat...lol
aww c'mon T, don't crap on the boyz thread. this is supposed to be about him and his new membership to Team Dummass. besides, i'm not as bad as someone who owns 4 rifles in the same caliber and doesn't shoot any of them!

fyi - here is a piece of equipment costing thousands... so you can comment intelligently next time

tracking point.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: