Thermal & Nightvision Comparison Video

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Are you adjusting the focus and the contrast? Did you adjust the diopter? May also be proper eye relief? I've looked through several W1000's now I could not tell a difference between them.
I have done all the above and I do not get as clear of a picture as you,do. Not sure why but with what they cost might need a second opinion

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Rob, send it to me to try for a couple months, I will evaluate it for you.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Have you hunted with yours? I don't think Rob is actually going to send it to me...LOL

1956_4x4

Crestview, Florida
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I haven't had the chance to get out and hunt.

I wouldn't send it to you if I was Rob. There's a chance that you would grow attached to it....... They are nice.

Smitty

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I haven't had the chance to get out and hunt.

I wouldn't send it to you if I was Rob. There's a chance that you would grow attached to it....... They are nice.

Smitty
He'd probably just get it goobered up with Moon Pie anyhow. LOL

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Have you hunted with yours? I don't think Rob is actually going to send it to me...LOL
I would if I can come with it to see how well you do.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am going to set it up on my tripod and see if I can get adjust the way I want it.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well of course i expect hand delivery and targeting!

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
Good video Todd, the pvs looks a little better in the field than it does in the first part. The W1000 looks awesome.

Last edited:

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good video Todd, the pvs looks a little better in the field than it does in the first part. The W1000 looks awesome.

The pvs looks better in general for some reason Sony Vegas is washing it the pvs when I convert it for YouTube. I cannot figure out why. Will have to experiment with other video editing programs should be getting adobe soon.