Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey your new place may just be the ticket! who knows

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
once i start feeding them we will fatten them up. were going to get the 400 pounder lol

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We need that sticker made w LoneStarBoars.com on the bottom! who will make them for me??
One full size and one for the AR
The club is started I will work on a LSB Sus Venator Club design for stickers and such!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I will have to come hunt with you as we don't kill that many at a time on the lease. Maybe can do the 250 though...Actually I already qualify as many of us do, this would start from the day started though??
No you can use previous hogs.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
On a side note. I found it interesting that even before I started the Sus Venator Club a google image search of "Sus Venator" returned the Lone Star boars logo on the first page. :cool:

Andre Lopes

Boar Hunter from Southern Brazil
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I really liked the idea! I think I'm going to apply as a member of that club!
It is possible, boss?
If you want, I can arrange the stickers. I have very few here with me but I can send these. Not forgetting already promised one of these stickers for our friend Histopicker.

We need to tell our friend Brian!

A.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I really liked the idea! I think I'm going to apply as a member of that club!
It is possible, boss?
If you want, I can arrange the stickers. I have very few here with me but I can send these. Not forgetting already promised one of these stickers for our friend Histopicker.

We need to tell our friend Brian!

A.
Sure just post up your picture in the Sus Venator Club section! Im going to have a Sus Venator Club design made something like the original sticker but with the work club added and lonestarboars added of course. Then Ill get stickers and patches made for the members.

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Nice going TLM! Guess Im going to have to get out there and catch that big stinky ol boar I have been leaving alone. He isn't going to be worth eating, and that's the only reason hes still alive! Gotta show you Texans that us CA guys know how to hunt too!

Dave Morris

Shoot 5 in one night, huh. As long as I don't have to clean them all the same night, OK.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The only way for us to kill 10 in one night is to shoot a Sow and pull the piglets out...LOL

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The only way for us to kill 10 in one night is to shoot a Sow and pull the piglets out...LOL
That's not true! and that does not count Frank lol. :p

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Our sounders are usually 6 to 10 from what I have seen. I will have to do a morning hunt and a night hunt to hit 10. I still like the idea of caging a few and feeding them for a few years then ill let one out for frank to shoot and he can let mine out lol

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yes it is true in the areas we hunt and no huge fields like ya'll have and 30-40 in a sounder.. it is OK we will get the 250+ sooner or later.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We got this frank, ill find em on the new property

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I think there are 2-3 on mine too.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Frank I thought you killed one over 250??? I got 5 at 250 or more this weekend!!!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
No pics and it was years ago, many of them around Divine and Hondo TX. I will re-qualify with a modern era kill